Reviews for Road to Somewhere
ShannaraMay chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
This is by far the most outstanding Spirited Away story I have ever read. It's also one of the best stories I've ever read, period. The way you pull the reader in is absolutely amazing and I couldn't help but read all 50 chapters in about 3 days. I cannot wait for the next part as I cannot seem to find it at the moment. Thank you so much for writing this and giving me the joy I have received from reading your wonderful words.
Auriru chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Finally, finally, finally! I waited for republishing for sooo long! Thank you very much
Nopoweroverme chapter 50 . 12/28/2015
This is without a doubt the best fan-fiction I have ever read! I grew up watching Spirited Away and your story really does justice to an amazing movie. Thank you so much for writing this, it doesn't read like a fan-fiction but rather as a true continuation of the original story. If you don't mind me asking, have you ever published an original story? You're skilled enough that I honestly would read it if you did. And if I could ask one more question, do you have any idea when you will publish book 2? Anyway, thanks again for the awesome story!
Guest chapter 50 . 12/27/2015
I'm so happy that you decided to upload this again! This trilogy is my favorite set of fanfics I've ever happily stumbled upon. I have learned so much from this story about religion and the history of Japan, not only is it amazingly parallel with the Miyazaki universe, but it can also stand on its own as a wonderful plot. I really hope that the others are uploaded again in the future, and I so wish to know how the third chapter of the saga will end! Even though I don't frequent this site often anymore, I will always return to look for this trilogy. Thank you for bringing some happiness to your readers, I hope you know how powerful your writing is (even after years) and how great of an impact you hold.
chocolaterie chapter 50 . 12/26/2015
IT'S BACK! Augh, my love for this saga knows no bounds. I was searching for the Wheel of Yamanote many months back to pick up where I left off only to find it'd all disappeared; the joy in my heart to come and find Book One reposted is unrelenting. Thank you, Lady x
Xanoka chapter 37 . 12/12/2015
To be honest, Haku's starting to sound more and more like an abusive boyfriend. I kind of think she should stick with Hidé. Suzume and Lin, though. Awww!
Xanoka chapter 30 . 12/10/2015
I loved the Godzilla line. Mental image of the Onsen coming to life like in Monster House and stomping around wrecking havoc. Thank you for making my day.

Also, love the continuing drama between Mrs Reika and Suzume. :)
AlethiaBeth chapter 50 . 12/8/2015
It's back! Thank you so much for re-posting it! A while ago I read this series and couldn't get enough of it, you did such an amazing job! It is clear that you have put in so much more time, effort, and love than a lot of other stories are given. That alone is amazing. What makes this so much better is your talent that allows the story to come alive and be such an enjoyable read!

Will books 2 & 3 be posted sometime soon? I am excited to read more. Being able to read the first book again is an exciting/early christmas present-so thank you! :)

Good job, Thanks, & Happy Holidays!
abandoned no longer posting chapter 50 . 12/4/2015
Welcome back dear Lady, oh how we've missed you and the way you hold us all spell bound by your stories. Please put up the next book asap lol I know I've missed reading them.
Xanoka chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Wow! This story's awesome! It's so well written and evocative - I feel like it's wrapped around me like a blanket. It's such a great concept, and I love the eco message! Thank you so much for your writing! I can't wait to see where this goes! And I'm very much lookig forward to Haku appearing!
Shouhei69 chapter 50 . 11/29/2015
Thank you SO much for reuploading this! I remember when I first found this fic years and years ago... it's still as good -no, better- than when I first read it. I'm so glad that I was able to read it once again!
cratbro chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Thank you for bringing this back to FFNet! It is a wonderful story and was very much missed!
cyanicism chapter 50 . 11/22/2015
I can't even begin to explain how much I love this story. Absolutely every goddamn line. Even though I /hate/ love triangles, I really liked Hidé and I loved the part he played in the story. The timing of it all, the way it built in waves, was amazing. The character development was wonderful as well, as more pieces were slowly revealed and they all changed and grew with the story. And the characters themselves! They blended seamlessly with the characters from the movie, they helped move the story along, and they filled it out and made it what it is. Mrs. Nikkou, Amano, Satako, and of course, Suzume, are my favorites. Most especially Suzume. I adore him. He may have been the most vital of your OCs. Always where he's needed, ever dutiful, even though he doesn't have much in the way of good humor most of the time. Just amazing. And dear merciful gods, the ending. That was just heartbreaking. How cruel of you to make Chihiro lose her memory! But of course, that will just make it even clearer how important Sen is to her character, and how far she's come. And human-Haku and Cinna adventuring together...oh boy, that'll be fun. Poor Haku! You couldn't have picked a better companion for him if you tried, ahaha...
I could go on for ages, but I'm exhausted and I'll spare you continued rambling.
I can't wait to read the next installment. Good night!
cyanicism chapter 42 . 11/21/2015
Whooo! Haku and Chihiro! ...I really love that Haku is so passionate with her and yet so uncertain. It's adorable. It...sorta humanizes him. In a way. I'm sooo happy that they can finally be together, but gosh, poor Hidé, huh? And Haku won't have a great relationship with the rest of the Kami now .. Oh! Oh! and Suzume and Lin! man I was ready to squee when those two finally got to kissing. Suzume and Lin deserve happiness and love like no others. If I were in Chihiro's place I'd probably have been going after Suzume myself, instead of Haku...lol. That might have made things a little awkward with Mrs. Nikkou... I love this story! It's so amazing! And as much as I want everything to be resolved, I really don't want it to end.
Akacchin chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Now, I am really hoping that you will find the pleasure to repost your other story In The Dreamer's Wake. That story is so awesome why it had to be deleted puzzled me! Seriously. Please, repost it because I haven't finished it yet! I cried when I did not find it anymore. T.T
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »