Reviews for Road to Somewhere
cyanicism chapter 19 . 11/18/2015
I love that Chihiro's so busy that she's always hungry. Like twice a chapter she's hungry. It gives an idea of the pace of the story even better than the simple passing of days, I think. Plus it's amusing. I have a lot of things to say (gush about) but I'm just gonna save it for the end and give you three pages of compliments, haha. Cheers
The Animanga Girl chapter 11 . 11/18/2015
I had forgotten that Haku made it rain...and hail...talk about a melodramatic dragon, but ouch what had to hurt, I haven't read the story in a while so I catching new details I didn't catch the first time around.
Silentfirefly10 chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
This is by far one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. Period. The character development, the story, the details and facts all so purposeful in this story is truly remarkable. I have not had so many emotions while reading a story in such a long time and I am truly thankful to you for first writing this and then sharing. Your words are amazing and I can not wait for the story to continue.

Well done!
Guest chapter 50 . 11/17/2015
Thank you so much for reuploading this! Its my favorite Spirited Away fanfic 3
Dahlia chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
I was just thinking about this amazing story this past month, and was heartbroken when I saw it had been taken down. Thank you for sharing it with us again. Any chance you'd be willing to share it as an ePub? I'd love to have a copy on my ereader!
Rhen Nightshade chapter 50 . 11/16/2015
Before I go into the actual review- the last chapter is a mess of coding right now, and it's hard to read through it.

Anyway.

It's been so long since I've been on , longer still since I've read anything on here. Now, I'm not back for the site - I'm back for this. This one fic, saga, etc. It tastes like /tears/ I love it so much, and I've been looking for it for a long time. I knew it had to be here, but I couldn't find it. I've missed it.

Then you reuploaded it.

Honestly, I was sell-shocked that it came back. I thought it was lost to me forever, until my inbox flooded with notifications. (I've unfollowed almost everything on this site by now - the exception includes your work). I've spent my evening just curled up and re-reading this, remembering how it made me feel things years and years ago. And it still makes me feel things. It's held up strongly to the test of time and I'm eager for "In the Dreamer's Wake."

tl;dr - I'm so grateful you brought this back and I'm so happy to read it again. I hope the next parts are to come! I'll be waiting.
Thank you.
H2Obelow0 chapter 2 . 11/15/2015
Rereading right now. I still love Hide so much! I miss him..
JaeBooBear chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
You brought it back! 3 I'm going to be up all night reading every single chapter. Thank you!
Saerif chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Oh my god I had just been thinking about this story again. Reading this wonderful saga really helped keep me sane my freshman year of college and I've wanted to re-read it under less stressful circumstances. I'm so glad you've reposted this!
thelocalmaniac chapter 5 . 11/14/2015
I feel like it's very important for you to know that my younger sister and I would periodically check here and the interwebs for any sign of your return. I'm absolutely ecstatic that you re-uploaded this. 3

Rock on, dear heart~
AnneNoir chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Thank you thank you thank you sooo much for this!
This is a wonderful story, and I hope to read the other two parts as well.
I hope everything is going well for you!
Best regards from Uruguay!
KyubiBear chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
I'm so incredibly happy that you've decided to repost your wonderful story.

I never stopped hoping that I'd be able to immerse myself in your beautifully crafted world again.

I dearly look forward to being able to read the entire Cycle, should you decide to also upload the next two parts again.

Your writing is beyond amazing, don't let anyone make you think otherwise )

Kindest Regards,

KyubiBear
Puzzlegirlsandpoprocks chapter 50 . 11/14/2015
Chapter 50 is messed up.
But that's not important. What is important is I'm so glad you reuploaded! When I first found this story I read it all in one night and the sun came up and I didn't care because it was so good. I loved every second of it and I'm going to read it all over again like it was the first time. Can't wait till you upload the rest, I never go around to finished the 3rd installment so I'm happy to have this coming up with school and ect.
abandoned no longer posting chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
I will be honest when I saw this reposted I cried with joy! I've been waiting to read this again and you my dear lady have brought it back. We love you and will defend you and your works!
The Animanga Girl chapter 10 . 11/13/2015
Kaouru is a jerk who deserves to let his window down every time it rains.

Have I thanked you enough for reloading this?
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »