Reviews for Road to Somewhere
Guest chapter 2 . 7/31/2020
Hi again! Just wanted to day that I love your descriptions and pacing. I feel like I can see the town and the clear blue water from the way you describe them. I also really like how your story unhurriedly unfolds so that we meet and get a feel for the characters. Somehow, it reads like how a Miyazaki movie feels. Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2020
Wow, I can't believe that so many people love your story but didn't take the time to write reviews! Ironically, given how much time you probably spent writing and editing. I'm only halfway done the first chapter but I really want to say how impressed I am by how much thought and research must have gone into this story. I love how you've cleverly woven the real-life success of "Spirited Away" into Chihiro's background. I was also very taken with how intricately yet naturally you describe thigs like the geography of the story's setting, the traditional elements of the bathhouse and even the items that make up the shrine. I already love this story and I'm super excited that you've written 3 books! I can't wait to dive in and leave reviews! Hope you're doing well and staying safe.
Silent Wolf Singer chapter 45 . 7/15/2020
Sometimes I think Hide is at fault. He fell in love with the book and forced that love on Chihiro. It's basically obsession over a celebrity. And when she just broke up with her ex, he took the advantage of her vulnerable moment. Hide had a chance with Kiri, but he was busy fangirling over a author.
Silent Wolf Singer chapter 42 . 7/14/2020
Evil. You cant stop there!
Silent Wolf Singer chapter 34 . 7/13/2020
I knew Kin and Suzume might ne a thing.
Again you and your research.
Silent Wolf Singer chapter 30 . 7/13/2020
Tye negatives of immortality
Silent Wolf Singer chapter 28 . 7/12/2020
A lot of drama
Silent Wolf Singer chapter 27 . 7/12/2020
I do hope they figure this out.
Silent Wolf Singer chapter 26 . 7/12/2020
Seems Reika has some explaining to do
Silent Wolf Singer chapter 23 . 7/12/2020
Yikes
Silent Wolf Singer chapter 20 . 7/12/2020
Wait...what did she lie about?
Silent Wolf Singer chapter 17 . 7/12/2020
You have done your research
Silent Wolf Singer chapter 14 . 7/12/2020
More drama
Silent Wolf Singer chapter 12 . 7/12/2020
Lin is back
DarenDoe chapter 23 . 5/21/2020
I loved the author note at the end. I have DEFINITELY made stupid mistakes, especially concerning sex and relationships. It’s uncomfortable to read about these mistakes because they bring up my own emotions, but that’s what makes it such impactful writing. I love that you bring such a humanistic approach to the spiritual, supernatural world that Chihiro is apart of. This story is becoming increasingly fulfilling as it develops into further and further complexities. I love how things are not easy, and that everyone is fucking up to a certain extent. I love it so much, thank you!
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »