Reviews for Black to Blue
Ideatron chapter 23 . 8/7
I love this so much! It was created beautifully and had a bootyful plot.
NBoss01 chapter 14 . 2/17
*TW*

Okay... I want to address the Q&A Frisk and Chara had...
The part concerning gender...
I maybe can believe Chara's response for non-binary, Maybe. With such a diverse place such as the underground Chara could of picked it up while being down there.
But Frisk..
Considering the garbage parents Frisk had and time period and environment frisk grew up, I see it as HIGHLY unlikely that Frisk would give the response of not "knowing" what to say back when asked if Frisk was a boy or a Girl. Frisk would be going off of one set of information for a kid that age and that would be whats in their pants...
You could of just kept it ambiguous like the game and it would of been much better.
NBoss01 chapter 23 . 2/17
I am really happy with the aspects of this plot! Ever since I saw the ending for the pacifist route and saw that you could stay with Toriel after everything I was deeply confused. The fact that Frisk was so persistent in leaving the underground just to stay with Toriel in the end really confused me. This fic gave a reason why Frisk would of left Toriel and make it to Asgore and to stay with her in the end.

The connection you built with Chara, Asriel and Frisk was quite touching. The development of Chara and Frisk's was especially good, I love how you slowly built the interactions up over the chapters and increased their relationship.

Something that was major but I didn't understand was why Chara would do the genocide route if she wasn't influenced by Frisk or the player, its like she just did it and that I really don't understand.

Overall your story sat pretty well with me, except for that small point, and I'll be looking out for more from you.
CaptScarletBlood chapter 1 . 2/2
Wonderfully written! I heard of Undertale a couple years ago from my stepdaughter and now my 9 year old is playing. Thank you for this awesome story
NBoss01 chapter 5 . 1/18
You shouldn't care if your fic isn cannon. Its a fic!
CureCaligraphy chapter 4 . 12/5/2018
I want to punch Frisk's parents and then give them an apartment and a stable income
Lunar Moon Butterfly chapter 23 . 10/6/2018
This. This is what amazing looks like!
KawaiiPotatoFox chapter 3 . 9/15/2018
Shouldn't Sans understand sign language since faster does it kinda
redskin122004 chapter 14 . 9/9/2018
sigh, well, other than the non gender thing, which I thought was sort of stupid. seriously kid, what's in you pants, a hose or a hole? not what you feel like.

but otherwise this is a great story. still reading
stranrep chapter 23 . 7/25/2018
That was incredible. Especially how you interwined all these paths and make your own: happier one.
It was very fascinating and sad to see Frisk and Chara's future, and to see them with Flowey.
Thanks.
puzzlemasterpapyrus chapter 2 . 6/15/2018
The only thing slightly lacking are the authors notes... but it’s incredible either way!
puzzlemasterpapyrus chapter 1 . 6/15/2018
Good
V01dSw0rd chapter 8 . 6/8/2018
I've never played, so mind telling me what tune plays on the music box?
megaboto.t.1.0 chapter 23 . 4/26/2018
nice story. even if I like story's,that are mostly fictional more(after destroying the barrier or some totally different alternative universe),this was pretty good.
megaboto.t.1.0 chapter 10 . 4/20/2018
first:you always have at least one LV,because that's how you start,second,it is normal that if you load,your exp and LV is resetted to the point,when you last the glad dummy actualy comes only in the genocide route. and when you let chara say"why is your LV 0?"you practically told us,that it is currently the pacifist route