Reviews for Fate: Hard Knocks
Nemoskull chapter 6 . 2/19
sorry, but im still waiting for saber.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 21 . 1/30
very well written, great
stevesgaming87 chapter 21 . 1/24
Like the story, hope to see more updates.
AFC chapter 21 . 1/10
Woah, this is the best Dresden fic I've read on this site. Kudos! Hopefully you're having a fun time writing :)
Lina esrevnI chapter 21 . 1/10
Usually whenever someone tries to make Medea a rider, they use the Argon Coin and a dragon which means people yell at them because that wasn't possible for her to summon. This is the first time I've seen her use a chariot, good job. The rider of the forth war also had a chariot driven by divine beasts but it was his least powerful Noble Phantasm.
If you told me that this was being written by Butcher himself, I'd believe it. I've just finished catching up, and the only thing I can say is, well done sir and or madam. You've captured Butcher's style perfectly, even improving on some of the flaws in his writing. You've managed to realistically simulate the characters and their interactions, you've managed to write good action and description... I feel like Nasu and Jim Butcher secretly teamed up to write this. As that's not the case, I'd be extremely interested in reading whatever else you've come out with, especially any original fiction.
leetheresearcher chapter 21 . 1/1
nice fic
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 21 . 1/1
I'm guessing you're channeling some of the Carnival Phantasm version of Caster for this version of her. LOL
Ryan chapter 21 . 12/24/2016
Very interesting! I look forward to finding out what Harry has in mind for that car... Keep it up!
Warder117 chapter 21 . 12/24/2016
THIS IS AWESOME! :D Next chapter please, you have combined the Dresden verse and Fate so well!
Procusi chapter 4 . 12/23/2016
Good chapter. I liked the action sequences.

However, I was very surprised when I got to the end and found out that the sniper was using a .338 Lapua. From the descriptions of the damage, I was expecting a .50BMG or even a 20mm.

Also, someone needs to tell Harry about speed-loaders or convince him to switch to a semi-auto. .357 is a decent round, but he could switch to a 10mm and have more stopping power as well as more rounds.
Writer Nightpen chapter 21 . 12/22/2016
All I can say is... [muffled Eurobeat playing in the background]
SilverDragonGirl15 chapter 21 . 12/22/2016
I understand that Kuski (I know I spelled it wrong.) and his Servent by extension will be trustworthy but it's their employer who I'm worried about. This is the Nickleheads and or the tongueless fanatic cult we are talking about here. They don't exactly play nice. Also Anduriel is a spymaster. If they aren't super careful he and Nicodemus are going to figure out they have a mole. I'm actually quite surprised Kuski's employer has lasted this long, unless Nicodemus needs them for something. I doubt they would be very tolerant of double agents especially now when Nicodemus has kinda fallen off his pedestal. I'm also worried that Kuski's employer may, given the nature of most of the smart powerful evil and not so evil beings including humans and half humans as well as just the Denarians in general, try to force Kuski to turn on Dresden once Nicodemus is dealt with, which is literally a hairs-breath away from impossible so far in the series. The Nicodemus dying part that is. It's going to be like Skin Game again except Kuski's mysterious employer has the ace in the hole instead of Dresden, and nothing, as far as we know, has been set up in Dresden's favor in the background like it had been in the book. I hope Harry realizes the similarities here before shit goes down. I also hope that Harry is going to play everything as close to the chest as he can from now on because Anduriel has to be listening is any chance he gets. He obviously can't do that at the Carpenters or Deamonreach but anywhere else is fine. Harry is also extremely outclassed right now he needs to be more careful.
bissek chapter 21 . 12/22/2016
Has Kuzuki been told that there's only one weapon in the world capable of harming Nicodemus? That information might not be very widely distributed, given that Dresden's the one who figured it out. Kuzuki's probably good enough to be able to use the Barrabas Noose against Nicky should he know what he's doing and can get close enough, but since Nicky's had it used against him twice while in Chicago, he now knows to not let people get close enough to do so if he can't avoid it.
King Under the Mountain chapter 21 . 12/21/2016
...The sad thing is, I could see Dresden as a Counter Guardian.
Potential Future!Dresden Caster:

Alignment: Chaotic Good (Neutral?)
Strength: D
Noble Phantasm: EX

Skills:
Territory Creation: A
Item Creation: B
Mad Enhancement: B (Winter Mantle)

Noble Phantasms:
Soul Fire: Anti-Self/Anti-Unit/Anti-Army Rank EX
Legacy: Anti-Self Rank EX (Dresden is essentially the heir to two different magic traditions: Merlin (through his family and Demonreach), and Heinrich Kemmler (As he is the only living person with knowledge of the Dark Hallow, and he also possesses (or possessed) Bob). As such, he has access to extremely obscure powers and rituals, dark and otherwise. Actually using some of this has a chance to corrupt him entirely).