Reviews for Fate: Hard Knocks
chazman89 chapter 17 . 1/12
huh, was not expecting Caliburn over Excaliber, especially as I do not believe base F/SN Saber has access to it.
Raraiki chapter 17 . 12/29/2017
SO AWESOME!
aaa chapter 17 . 12/6/2017
The amount of italics in this story is a bit excessive.
aaa chapter 12 . 12/5/2017
The singular of foci is focus.
aaa chapter 9 . 12/5/2017
Yup, *definitely* the kind of angry and stupid early Dresden would be, although more coupled with the unpleasant, selfish harshness he developed in the later books for this one.
aaa chapter 8 . 12/5/2017
Harry is being more of an idiot than usual, but I gotta admit, this reads like exactly the kind of thing the real Harry would say or do in one of the novels. More like early Harry than later Harry, but still.
Xahn777 chapter 3 . 11/26/2017
So... where's Bonnie?
scorpioneldar chapter 18 . 10/17/2017
yep if anyone would understand sacrifice for your city it would be her.
this is good you do the interaction justice. dresden is losing himself again. this has happened in cannon before.
fortonately much like then a shining night has come to give him a hand. first a fallen now a sidhe the result is the same
who can stand before a holy kight doing good work. not the forces trying to corrupt harry that is for sure. the carpenters and saber wont let them
scorpioneldar chapter 3 . 10/17/2017
oh... huh i remember that.
good job on this chapter by the way it felt... right like it belonged in the series somehow.
looking forward to more
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
well dam. i have chaper 8 bookmarked on my computer but i have no recolection of thiss
harry and arturia that should be fun.
murphy and arturia should get along if they dont try to kill each other.
unless he pulls archer somehow.
i mean the scabard was in his body for a long time.
bob is right to be scared. but you know what scares me more
Nick and the Grail.
Gureifox chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
Snark Battle
Sir Kay vs Harry
Deltoren chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
ok im just wondering is harry gonna pull an Unlimited blade works? cuz he keeps having shirous UBW chant appear in his head
gabe.d.clark.1997 chapter 24 . 10/6/2017
Homunculus here we come! And of course it's going to be albino, like every other one ever made by magic.
PasiveNox chapter 24 . 10/5/2017
It’s great :)
Parks98 chapter 24 . 10/5/2017
...I honestly have to wonder if Saber knew that Mordred was not a boy? I mean seriously I'm curious if she knew since it doesn't seem like Modred gave a flying fuck when it came to modesty (looking at the tube top,denim shorts shorts and stage 3 outfit of grand order).

Though I would find it Harry's reaction funny as hell.