Reviews for Fate: Hard Knocks
Buddahobo chapter 21 . 8/16
R...Rider Medea?

And one before Jason's betrayal, so she's basically in between Medea Lily and normal Medea...

I'm surprised...on a few things, actually. Molly and Mab haven't said anything yet, Molly apparently never got around to buying up the neighborhood and filling them with security detail specifically to prevent the type of attack that happened chapters ago, and Nic hasn't tried anything against Maggie, despite knowing about her.
Buddhahobo chapter 13 . 8/16
I feel like the Iskander approach may work best.

Step 1: Invite all servants to Demonreach
Step 2: Lock them up
Step 3: ?
Step 4: PROFIT!
EmeraldGuardian7 chapter 22 . 6/28
Only found this after reading your Fate/RWBY crossover. I have to say Your writing is amazing. Both stories hooked me in instantly. I really loved all of this. Please keep up the great work and update this again soon.
Axcel chapter 18 . 6/17
Actually, using a True Name is not considered black magic at all in the first place. One of the reasons wizards are careful about keeping it secret even from each other is exactly that reason. Any other wizard who used another's True Name would not be bothered by the White Council or Wardens other than "that was annoying and we're offended by you messing with a fellow wizard but otherwise we'll overlook it".
Axcel chapter 4 . 6/15
First, hip-firing is NOT professional. It is the opposite. Second, it would have been a hell of a lot more awesome if he had hexed the escape car into non- function and then frozen the attacker in ice like a parody of what Mab did to the previous Winter Knight.
Axcel chapter 1 . 6/15
God of the Dead, actually. There are several Greek gods of death. For different types of death (like Thanatos is the God of Peaceful Death).

You know, a lot of the items in Hades's vault made sense. The Grail and Crown of Thorna and what may or may not be the True Cross (minus the nails because dub). After all, if those were on the loose people could easily end up revering the objects as much or more than the person they are centered around. Better for everyone if they are kept out of reach and beyond notice.
grimorie chapter 22 . 5/15
This is amazing. I really loved how you fused the Holy Grail War story into the Dresdenverse, I love Murphy and Arturia's sort of tension/understanding(?) with each other and Dresden being bullheaded about things in a way that exasperates Murphy and Arturia.

But also, that no one in that party will walk blind into an alliance.

Awesome story! I'll be sure to follow along!
Fullmetal11791 chapter 22 . 5/15
Awesome job so far, looking forward to some updates!
Fullmetal11791 chapter 17 . 5/14
I think so far you've done a fantastic job at imitating Jim Butchers writing style, this really does feel like I'm reading a Dresden Files novel. And these last few chapters have really done justice to the FSN series, thought that the fight was really well written. Keep up the awesome work!
Fullmetal11791 chapter 14 . 5/14
"Heroic Spirits are often stronger in death than they are in life, as they are shaped by their legends. The older and more influential the legend, consequentially, the more powerful a Servant becomes."

Thank you! You're one of the few authors in the FSN fanfiction archives who actually gets this. I find it super annoying when people try and portray the servants as being as powerful as they were in life. It's like, sorry, but no, King Arthur could *not* destroy an entire city with the swing of his sword, even in the Nasuverse. It's such a minor irritation but it always bothers me, so thanks.
Chunq chapter 3 . 4/18
It's the "Brighter Future Society". Could also call it the Chicago Alliance, or best yet, the Castle.

Eeeh. Decent start. 6/10.
infadinityfollower chapter 1 . 4/16
Pretty good
Ho-le fuck.

Simply inspired, nice job on this one.

Just got finished with book 13 and wow did the hit me.

Good job!
ARSLOTHES chapter 22 . 4/7
looking forward to the next chapter
Bookeater-otaku chapter 22 . 4/4
Hummm. Yes it doesn't mean that he necessarily dead or that the servant haven't found a new Master either.