Reviews for His Last Wish
Teekalin chapter 24 . 7/16
I absolutely adore this story :-) It is so well written, and even though the memories are mostly happy, there's that feeling of melancholy and sadness residing over it all, knowing he's dead and that Hermione will never be able to return the feeling fully because she won't have anyone to return them to.
Though I hope you have a hidden ace up your sleeve and have come up with a way to bring him back so we can have our happy reunion ;-P
Absolutely love it :-)
Gwyn2330 chapter 24 . 7/11
Discovered this story today and binge-read it. Good gosh. So good and so sad and noooo I'm not ready for the last vial! I love the bit about Bill catching Fred's scent, and still hope perhaps there's some sort of not-depressing and heartwrenching ending for this ship. Time turner? Dumbledore's secrets? Something? May your muse provide plenty of inspiration!
SiriusHadesWinchester chapter 24 . 6/28
this story scares be because i dont see how it can end in anyway other then me havig my heart ripped out and stomped on a million times. Yet i wait patiently for another update
V chapter 24 . 6/17
Thank you!
crimsonheart01 chapter 24 . 6/16
I'm still holding out hope that somehow Fred isn't actually gone and he's gonna pop up and surprise everyone, especially George and Hermione. You can't convince me otherwise. Fred is just in a coma somewhere!
65Lagia chapter 24 . 6/16
Ohmygod. My heart. I promised myself I wouldn't get into anymore fremione fanfic because I always cry, but when I seen the update I couldn't help it. Thank you for updating. I can't wait to read the next one.
Ryuno chu chapter 24 . 6/14
My heart goes out to them. I can only hope that this ends with some sliver of happiness.
HydraLumos chapter 24 . 6/14
I love this story; you're breaking my heart.
Bex-La-Get chapter 24 . 6/13
MY HEART!
Alytiger chapter 24 . 6/12
You're back and you've made me sad. That's fine. Poor, poor Freddie. Poor, poor Mione. Poor, poor Georgie.
Crossy70 chapter 22 . 6/12
Loved this chapter even though it's heartbreaking. Poor Fred!
lmpollard701 chapter 24 . 6/12
So much to like over the last two chapters. I like that McGonnagal came to see Harry and is showing her support as only she can. I like seeing the realistic emotional aftermath of the war. And that Neville and Luna and everybody still depend on one another and hang out. Neville's attempt to steer the conversation to away from Harry and Ginny's argument (you can totally see how he would be like Professor Lupin in that, can't ya?). And poor Heione realizing the emotional toll of the vials. The interaction with the thestral. I am so torn- On one hand, I can't wait for the next chapter. On the other hand, I don't want the story to end! Truly fantastic as always.
Amanda Costella chapter 24 . 6/12
I was so glad to get an update. Hope you keep up with the story!
Moonlilystarlight chapter 24 . 6/12
Another amazing chapter, absolutely love reading this story so I was so excited when I saw you put another part up! Thank you for sharing this with us!
GakuenLME chapter 24 . 6/12
Thank you for the update! I love you!