Reviews for His Last Wish
soccerlover21 chapter 24 . 12/4
Oh my gosh, your story has my emotions all over the place, I’m happy and then I’m crying. You write so beautifully. I can’t wait for the next chapter.
ThreeCloverKai chapter 24 . 10/29
I Just read this whole thing in one go. I stayed up until I think I saw the sun rise, because I was so addicted to it. Please tell me youre planning on updating soon! I love this and I really want to find out what happens next. At least tell me you have something in the works for the next chapter, cuz I need hope that this story is going to get finished one day haha
Bellaria chapter 24 . 10/23
You dragged me in with the blurb and it was amazing. I hope you update it again it’s wonderful and sad and just awesome.
Vacancy24 chapter 24 . 10/17
This is an amazing story. I love this new twist on Fred/Hermione. Great job. I do hope that there can be a happy ending for the story though. Update soon!
LightspeedPink chapter 24 . 10/8
While I am heartbroken that Fred died I am quite impressed with how you have managed to give a sort of insight to his thoughts and feelings throughout the books and will even more heartbroken when it ends.

I am patiently awaiting your next chapter.

Happy writing
Forever Written in the Stars chapter 24 . 9/18
I love this! It's so interesting - and I think what's keeping me here is that I have no idea how this is going to get resolved. I love how you're putting a new twist on what was already in canon. This is great work! Hope new chapters come soon!
playfullynx128 chapter 24 . 9/5
Fred is a selfish git, why in the heck did he leave her those memories, what good does it do. He chose to never be with her in life so now be has to ruin her happiness in his death. What did he want tho accomplished. He better have a plan, something to make it all right. Its just to depressing knowing he is gone.
Just decided to catch up on your story, and I still think it's really well done. Though I'm not sure what it's all leading to, I can't wait to find out. Keep up the good work!
bethanynotbeth chapter 24 . 8/24
This is such a great story! Almost TOO angsty for me, having to cope with the fact that he's actually gone (unless you plan on trying to bring him back...). I love the idea with the memories and whatnot. Really creative plot and good job keeping aligned with the books. Looking forward to your next update!
Teekalin chapter 24 . 7/16
I absolutely adore this story :-) It is so well written, and even though the memories are mostly happy, there's that feeling of melancholy and sadness residing over it all, knowing he's dead and that Hermione will never be able to return the feeling fully because she won't have anyone to return them to.
Though I hope you have a hidden ace up your sleeve and have come up with a way to bring him back so we can have our happy reunion ;-P
Absolutely love it :-)
Gwyn2330 chapter 24 . 7/11
Discovered this story today and binge-read it. Good gosh. So good and so sad and noooo I'm not ready for the last vial! I love the bit about Bill catching Fred's scent, and still hope perhaps there's some sort of not-depressing and heartwrenching ending for this ship. Time turner? Dumbledore's secrets? Something? May your muse provide plenty of inspiration!
SiriusHadesWinchester chapter 24 . 6/28
this story scares be because i dont see how it can end in anyway other then me havig my heart ripped out and stomped on a million times. Yet i wait patiently for another update
V chapter 24 . 6/17
Thank you!
crimsonheart01 chapter 24 . 6/16
I'm still holding out hope that somehow Fred isn't actually gone and he's gonna pop up and surprise everyone, especially George and Hermione. You can't convince me otherwise. Fred is just in a coma somewhere!
65Lagia chapter 24 . 6/16
Ohmygod. My heart. I promised myself I wouldn't get into anymore fremione fanfic because I always cry, but when I seen the update I couldn't help it. Thank you for updating. I can't wait to read the next one.