Reviews for His Last Wish
Alytiger chapter 23 . 10h
Oh goodness. The last vials.
Ryuno chu chapter 23 . 14h
I really feel for Hermione; my heart goes out to her. I have also come to accept that there isn't going to be a happy ending. :(
MrsMorgan813 chapter 23 . 16h
love this chapter! I can't wait for the final vial of memories
GakuenLME chapter 23 . 16h
Sooo excited!
ItWritesStuff chapter 23 . 18h
The part with the Thestral was beautiful yet heartbreaking. It never occurred to me that Fred's death was the first she's seen. Gives a whole different meaning not just to this scene, but to their relationship, Hermione's post-war struggles, and the entire story really. I think I love this chapter most, despite there not being any vials and/or flashbacks. Thank you for writing it, and don't worry about being late! I'm sure your readers are aware that you've got a life and responsibilities outside FF, and appreciate the effort you put in each individual chapter.
An excellent addition, keep up the good work.
So happy to see the two updates can't wait for more
vampireanimegurl chapter 23 . 23h
I look forward to reading more you should update during the weekend or on holodays when your out of school i love the story and wish you could update more often like i said i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the story thank you
Maramalolz chapter 23 . 1/21
Thank you so much for updating. I'm eager to see the last vial. :-) hope you had a good holiday season.
muddier waters chapter 23 . 1/20
I am absolutely not ready for the last vial oh god. this chapter was beyond lovely, as usual sorry school is being... well, school
NDMC chapter 23 . 1/20
The ending with Hermione telling the Thestral that she can see him because of Fred was heartbreaking. I can't wait to see what's in the last vial! Lovely update!
Democratus chapter 23 . 1/20
This is really, REALLY good, beautifully written! You deserve every ounce of support you get!
Moonlilystarlight chapter 23 . 1/20
Ah! Sooo beautiful! Im glad harrys getting better and i Cant wait for the last vials but sad to see that it's drawing to a close of freds memories, I love the way you put fred and hermione in his memories. You've got really awesome writing skills and a fantastic story so I'm really looking forward to how you do the last set!
Bex-La-Get chapter 23 . 1/20
MY HEART! /3 I don't know if I'll be able to handle the last of the vials. I'm still holding out hope that by some miracle, Fred will pop back in and be like "hey! I'm not really dead! Surprise!" And then he and hermione live happily ever after... unrealistic, I know. But hey, a girl can dream, right?

ANYWAY. Another wonderful chapter, my friend! Well done!
Buffybot76 chapter 23 . 1/20
Oh God, my heart it hurts so much! This story is so beautifully written but I don't know if I can read anymore. I am more of a fluff and romance person when it comes to reading candid and can deal with bits of angst as long as there is a happy ending coming afterward. Seeing as how I doubt there is a way to bring Fred back at this point I'm going to assume the rest of the story will deal with Hermione moving past her grief and on with her life... without Fred. Argh! I can't deal I just... It's beautiful, this story. Beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time. Wonderful storytelling skills you have and just wanted to let you know that.