Reviews for The Blood of Kings
Guest chapter 7 . 4/15/2019
Love the story,I hope u continue it . I can't wait to read more of it
Pint-sized She-Bear chapter 5 . 8/3/2018
This is great. I hope you haven't abandoned it but if you have I will still keep rereading it.
Pint-sized She-Bear chapter 3 . 8/2/2018
This is awesome.
Waffels chapter 7 . 4/12/2018
Hi, I realize that this hasn’t been updated in a year or so and that you probably don’t even look at this anymore but I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed reading this. This is honestly one of the best crossovers I’ve read about these two games! Your writing is very good and if you by any chance update this story, I will definitely read it.
TwilightMushroom chapter 7 . 8/5/2017
i am looking forward to your next update. i will be here waiting for it no mater how long it takes.
milk the bob man chapter 7 . 7/24/2017
This is such a good story! I really hope you can continue to update it soon. Both Alistair and Embla seem so human and in character and the real struggle of not being able to speak each others language is so well handled and something not seen in a lot of stories. Thank you for writing this and I hope you can continue it some time in the future.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/9/2017
I'm going to have to let this one go. My bookmarks are clogged as is. Sorry you couldn't continue this.

Cacti.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/16/2017
Oh come on, still no update...
FloridaMagpie chapter 7 . 5/31/2017
A very promising start! I hope you decide to pick it back up someday.
worldsapart chapter 7 . 5/21/2017
I'm so sad this story isn't finished. This is a fascinating concept for a story, and I love how it's gone so far. I'll definitely check back in if it ever gets updated!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/11/2017
Awesome fic, i like the wholesome characters, they live unlike more plastic, flat ones. Looking forward for an update ( have read the bio note).

Kuma
Guest chapter 7 . 4/24/2017
Still no update. :(
Guest chapter 7 . 3/17/2017
is this fiction out or something

cat
Guest chapter 7 . 3/7/2017
Man, this thing is awesome. Can i has more?
Guest chapter 7 . 2/8/2017
I wish you could update.