Reviews for Somewhere No One Knows My Name
Since you're using that quote from Katic as some sort of justification for you characterization, I'll share my initial response to it at the time and I stand by it still: Sure people can be taught to over-apologize, but going to the opposite end of never apologizing, indeed never admitting fault, isn't the answer either. It's not 'beautiful' it's brittle and unbending and cold. 'Sorry' conveys compassion and empathy and a willingness to WORK on your issues, not just handwave them away. Empty apologies or never being willing to 'lower' yourself to apologize are both negative behaviors that should be corrected.
Jokin chapter 19 . 2/9
Very well done. You got them perfectly. Please keep writing Caskett stories. We live for them
Hypocracy is at its peak for Beckett
Just another story making Beckett victim while she is bully and Castle had to do all the hard work for her. Shit character of Beckett in this story. She created the problem then playing victims role.
castle2126 chapter 1 . 1/22
Nice story to turn the blame on Castle. Seriously the man waited for you for 1.5 years while you are sorting yourself out and having relationship with others and seeing you go home to other man and then she disappeared for three months and and never made contact, tire his heart into pieces. Do after all these things how much of dog or low self-esteem person you wanna Castle to be.
Bullshit story just to make me hate such a wonderful character of Beckett more always ready to play the victim card and treat Castle like shit.
Katic beckett byrne always chapter 8 . 8/7/2019
I agreed with your comments. They both stuffed up a lot but it seem to me Kate too most of the blame for it
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2019
As I just said after reading Fear of Rejection, I don’t watch after season 5. I wish you’d write a sequel to that one because I think there are still some issues with that and the secrets kept that need to be explored. Plus some more Casket to be explored.
Eslssl chapter 19 . 7/2/2019
Thank you for another wonderful literary journey with our favorite characters. This story had a bit of everything...fun, angst, fluff, romance, and a happy ending. You are blessed with a talent for storytelling, so thank you for sharing your talent with us. You are also very blessed to have WRTRD as a food friend and a fellow FF writer as a sounding board. Perhaps you two should collaborate on a future story.
Thank you.
Chelypdj chapter 19 . 6/16/2019
Never get tired of your stories. Love them ️
wegman chapter 3 . 5/26/2019
I haven’t read this story before today. Many of your stories I’ve read before and some more than once. I see these characters much the same as you. Perhaps that may be why I enjoy your stories so much.

I loved this show for at least six of the years it was broadcast. The last year and a half, maybe two years of the show were disappointing to me. The publicity regarding the terrible relationship of the actors after cancellation for some reason soured my enjoyment of the show. I no longer enjoy re-watching the show’s episodes. I do enjoy reading fan fiction stories about the characters, though.

I had never connected with a television show like this before. I associated the actors with the characters too much, I guess. But, I do enjoy the stories here and your depiction of the characters combined with excellent writing and storytelling make their story a joy again.

P.S. Any thoughts on when a new chapter of “Slow Burn” may be coming?
wegman chapter 14 . 5/26/2019
I do agree with Kate’s response when Castle finally reveals why he behaved the way he did after the Lopez interview. I thought he was acting like an ass. The woman you have loved for months, years. You never confront the issue with her. I thought the writers made him look selfish and childish in the series.
Jbug47 chapter 19 . 5/10/2019
Great story very well written!
Jbug47 chapter 3 . 5/10/2019
I totally agree with you about our characters! You are doing a great job, don’t let anybody tell you different! Anxiously reading the next chapter!
Jbug47 chapter 2 . 5/10/2019
I think your writing is fantastic! I totally agree about the mess the writers made of Castle especially in Season 8. It was a disaster! It should be against the law to intentionally ruin a beautiful story such as Castle. Please keep writing Castle!
michael kuehl chapter 5 . 2/24/2019
I keep wanting him just to spit out...I heard you in the interrogation room but that would end this story way too soon! Loving it!
1,228 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »