Reviews for Judge's Weakness
G.N. Over-Kite chapter 8 . 11/23/2015
That was an ending. Like, seriously what an ending! Sudden, yes, but an en- *BLAM!*

Er-hem, anyway. I certainly wasn't expecting to pull for the unorthodox pairing, especially since it would invariably bring about other questions that I don't want to acknowledge, but hey, if Geya is happy, then everyone raise their noisemakers!

Overall, this was a fun and funny read! I had to reread a few times to get the other OCs down in my head, but I don't really think I do... They were just kinda there, though I had a snort and a chuckle here and there with them!

Did this idea need more exploring...? Perhaps, but in my opinion, this story's all right as it is, with no need to re-do things except perhaps expanding upon the other CPUs in a future work. You've at least laid the groundwork for others to try their hands with the subject of the CFWs getting more of a spotlight. So yeah, this has been great! 8/10, would read again!
Rice Farmer chapter 8 . 11/22/2015
Loved the idea, and the setting. I liked the idea of multiple new countries. But... My beef is with the character development. I'd love to see a continuation. Or a spin off with the other countries.
Experiment Twilight chapter 5 . 11/21/2015
I'm late to the party. Either way, the CPUs are nice, maybe not needed, but nice touches. Though I agree with Judge on the sleep talking thing. ANIME TROPES! Either, great job again!
nosreP tseuG chapter 7 . 11/18/2015
Make it a cliffhanger and then make a sequel. Everyone likes cliffhangers. :)
Slider no. 11 chapter 8 . 11/20/2015
I honestly expected a more drama-ish and heartfelt ending but... I-I think I can live with this. ;-;

Things to say:

For the majority of the fic, I honestly felt that "Judge's Weakness" gave off a more "dramatic" vibe than a "comedic" one. I mean seriously, if you probably expanded upon the fic's main themes (like Geya and Judge's unlikely and rather forbidden love for each other, or Neya's constricting of Geya's choices) and dragged it on for a bit, I guarantee that this would've been one of the more "remembered" Neptunia fics here.

Another thing; drama. In no ways is there enough drama... especially in a work that happens to have the Romance and Comedy tags slapped unto it. These three go hand in hand with each other and boy do they go hand in hand together when given time. But seeing as you were running out of ideas, it's understandable that you wanted to end it here now on a happy note than possibly remorsefully dragging it on when you didn't want it to go further.

tl;dr If more time and drama was added, this would've been on the higher end of the Nepu fanfic spectrum, but that otherwise, "Judge's Weakness" is a very nice and refreshing read.

...Anyways, I thank you too, N. kirby, for gracing the Neptunia fanfic section with this fabulous (albeit short) story about an evil robot that grew himself a heart for a girl whose heart he freed from the chains of her inhibitions.

AlsoyoushouldtotallydothatTouhouXUndertalefic.
Nexus Infinity chapter 8 . 11/19/2015
Well I honestly wish I looked at this more since it came out...and now it's already over D:
Not the usual thing that I like, but really good nonetheless! I think you put out quite a story for something that was supposed to be a one-shot.
andforonceOCswereactuallyreallyintegratedandlikeable.
And now I also have this really funny image of everyone having open, gaping mouths as Judge picks up Geya for their date in my head.
Keep on writing such awesome stuff owob
Elk Death chapter 8 . 11/19/2015
This little love story was CUTE! I can relate to Judge the whole time because I have blood knight tendencies myself. XD

The ending was a bit of a surprise. I was expecting either Arfoire to revive and reclaim Judge's existence (making it a tragic ending) OR Judge joining Nep's gang... well, at least my second guess was partly there.

I can't really help you decide what your next story should be since the two choices are games I only have passing knowledge about. Although I'm sure there at at least two other reviewers who will be hoping for the NSFW version.
Chisaku chapter 8 . 11/19/2015
Well.
Not expecting it to be here this fast.

Overall, this was a really fun read, and Geya is really relatable on some levels, wanting to be someone nobody else would accept her for. You did have A LOT of potential in my opinion, you could've made this a really dark story overall, one of betrayal and a forbidden love and that, my friend, would make this one of the better stories out there.

The OCs feel a little shoehorned in outside of Geya, but is very understandable with only 8 chapters (seriously, you could've done so well, and I can't stress this enough, with more chapters) under its belt and a very big plot chopped down to bare essentials. I love it nonetheless, and as I said last time...

"There's no such thing as too much darkness..."
Chisaku chapter 7 . 11/18/2015
Honestly, you had SUCH a good shot at making something so unique, something that would rival some of the non-Mary Sue/Gary Stu stories out there.

But either way, it's a great story and I'm sad I never found it until just now when it's on its last leg.

It has a good mix of darkness, sadness, and its own comedy in the right places (with the exception of the ending of Chapter 7. There's no such thing as too much sadness.) and I think it's a beautiful story. I'll give my full thoughts on it next chapter when it ends.
Slider no. 11 chapter 7 . 11/18/2015
This chappie was chock full of drama but... Damn...
...That last part was very deconstructive of the canon characters.
Loved every letter of it.
Azrelus chapter 7 . 11/18/2015
This is the first time I want to support Judge! Nice story!
Elk Death chapter 7 . 11/18/2015
Actually, I mean't the end of the entire story. Though, TBH, I really thought this was the final battle. At this point, this looks this one leading to the ending I think is less likely. But the Four Felons being the beings that they are, I'm still leaning the other way. I can't believe that I'm rooting for Judge now.
Slider no. 11 chapter 6 . 11/17/2015
Ah well, it might've been short, but it was a relatively sweet run nonetheless, so I have no complaints.

Cheers to you mate; for making and (in two more chapters) completing the shortest non-one-shot yet still very much enjoyable Nep fic ever.
Elk Death chapter 6 . 11/17/2015
Knowing the premise of this story, I'm betting it could only end one of two ways.
Experiment Twilight chapter 4 . 11/17/2015
NEYA! You *Fill In The Blank With The Darkest Things You Can Think Of*! I'm a terrible person myself, but I don't want more of me! The world's hellish enough with one! So, second favorite character conformed... Either way, on other fronts, well written, and Underling, or Linda as I tend to call her, gets screen time. Nice chapter.