Reviews for Winning Hearts
mamita chapter 20 . 1/5/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, I love Sai and Hikaru are so cool and handsome, I like a lot this couple, for me is one of the best, and Hikaru silly is sometimes poor Sai, as if it never existed and Hikaru realizes too late how much you want to Sai, this because when that is gone, but not many fics of them, and among them could do more lovebirds hehe, while Hikaru is the uke, I like the couple Waya and Hikaru, these two stick together, I also like the fascination and others having Hikaru Ogata, although not always with Hikaru, I also like the couple and Akira Hikaru, although sometimes not much clumping, nevertheless, because chemical and others if they have, for my Hikaru's rival Sai, Touya and although others are not bad, and it shows, I do not like Akari, is not that special, and it gets into everything, so still thanks and kisses.
mamita chapter 20 . 5/1/2013
Hello, I liked your fic, hopefully very pront follow up more chapters, I love the couple WayaxHikaru, is one of my favorites, I want to see action between Waya and Hikaru, and win that couple, lol, hopefully do more fics of WayaxHikaru, please keep it up, thank you and kisses.
Kimmytrainer chapter 8 . 4/29/2011
Oh gosh...

Great fanfic! Must continue! Ttfn!
AkiHikaFanZ chapter 20 . 8/3/2010
SO COOOLLL

i love it!
Sacryde chapter 20 . 1/11/2009
Hm I rather liked this story. I felt it was a bit too long and seemed to drag on at certain points, but I really did enjoy it. I loved how you made it a three-way pairing, too. _
Reinamy chapter 20 . 9/1/2008
This was a great story! No... it was fabulously wonderful! I loved every chapter, and enjoyed every second of it! Truly brilliant!

It was hot... literally. The story line was interesting, it had a very nice flow. Not to mention that it was incredibly written!

Thanks alot!
Falcon's Jade chapter 20 . 9/20/2007
Oh wow...best threesome fic ever! I'm used with seeing Waya with Isumi, and maybe Hikaru, but first time I see him so convincingly placed with Akira. You did a wonderful job!

I still have to ask though: who the heck was the guy who died in the fire?
beanstalk1019 chapter 20 . 7/22/2007
I have a couple questions left over from the story. One: What was all that about the person that died in the fire? Two: Why didn't you ever resolve the Waya being afraid of sex thing? Three: Why did you have to stop at the good part when they all finally got together? Okay, so I'm not really confused about the last one, just disappointed.

It was one of my favorites though. It had plenty of character development and it wasn't just from one point of view. Although I do think Waya got left out a tiny bit. He was there a lot of the time in the other people's perspectives, but he didn't have very many of his own perspective pieces.

I just thought of another question. What was Akira talking about when he asked Waya about him kissing Shindou first? Waya didn't seem to remember it and neither did I.

The end was a little bit hokey, but that was the only place where it was too sappy. And I wished you would have shown the scene where Waya is being comforted by Akira and they come to terms with each other.

Still loved it. Caught my attention and kept it. Happy Writing.
aoh chapter 3 . 5/24/2007
aw

you make this seem wuite possible

can't be more constructive at the moment, must go on and read more!
DaisukeNiwa14 chapter 20 . 3/3/2007
that was the most emotional, unstable, suspenseful fanfic i have ever read. I LOVE YOU! arigatou gosaimasu
morissa chapter 4 . 2/22/2007
yes yes.. this story is complete

I cant wait to see how their relationship expand...

muahhahahahaha
Summer Story chapter 15 . 8/29/2006
so...wow..it was a really good ,but good better of the ones i've seen so up with the good
Kumiko06 chapter 10 . 8/26/2006
I love it!
Faith Wesley chapter 20 . 7/10/2006
Awesome fanfic. I don't really picture Waya and Hikaru together (I'm more of an Aki/Hika fan), but I think you pulled it off nicely.
shihiru chapter 20 . 6/17/2006
Kiya your fic very very amazing!

Do you have any plan to countinue this story?