Reviews for Where You Lead
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Ha! I love this. Would love to keep reading. Will there be more? Please? I'd love to see what happens in the morning. Where is Martha? How will Rick react? Will Kate go back to bed? lol

Please write more of this one! (And thanks for making me smile!)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
So sweet and cute :))

dappledshadows chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Oh my god
Post 4x23 Caskett, drunk Alexis AND Beckett/Alexis friendship with added ice cream? Ahhhh I love it, I love them and I love this.
Great job, Esther! This was so great :)
InkyCoffee chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
This was SO FANTASTIC Esther! Wonderful job! You're so good at this!
-Lou
1822andallthat chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Haha, yzs, that might have happened. Drunk Alexis has no filter and it's obvious that she likes Beckett.
I wonder howmuch of this she might remember the day after. :-)
The-KLF chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
I like this better than canon :-)

The tumblr thing resolved itself, it was so weird. On reblogs and on your blog there was no 'read more' but on the dashboard on your post there was a 'read more'. Very odd!
kaskettrh chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Oh please. You just got started. This can't be complete. You could take this so many different directions. How does Castle react when he sees them? How does Beckett help Alexis deal with a hangover and with Castle? Sober Alexis may approve but may also have concerns. It could could be fun to have Alexis play the role of the over protective parent with Beckett in the role of the nervous suitor. So many fun possibilities.

Thanks for writing. Please continue.

KRH
Purple Satin chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Love this chapter. Giggled at the tricks Kate had up her sleeve, to dressing in Castltle's clothes, finding his m&m stash. Just loved this chapter. Thank you for writing and sharing.
keystothecastle chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Lovely!
TORONTOSUN chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Alexis is right, Kate does look good in Rick's clothes. I like how Kate is there for Alexis.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2