Reviews for Surprise Arrival
Elizabetch chapter 13 . 1/11
I really love this story. Please update soon
Big Fan chapter 13 . 12/30/2017
Jesus this story gets me in the feels. Looking forward to more heart tugging writing.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/1/2017
I couldn’t stop reading it once I started, I loved every bit of it . I love the deployment of both Ran and Kakashi, how it wasn’t the typical father and daughter relationship . It was getting to know each other and slowly creating a realistic relationship without making Kakashi out of character . I love the ending in which she actually called Kakashi “PAPA” , I almost died of happiness.
AquilaPallas129 chapter 13 . 11/28/2017
Nawwww I want to cryyyyy
But this is awesome! Reallylike the development, cant wait for the training!
AquilaPallas129 chapter 8 . 11/28/2017
Nawwwwwww
rashene chapter 13 . 11/9/2017
Oh wow what a cliff hanger! One of my favourite stories ever I really love this story! Please update when ever you can or at least let us know if you ever plan to abandon it.
Shadow.SSJ chapter 13 . 9/10/2017
I live your story. I hope you will update soon. )

Things are slow and believable. I think that Kakashi is a good father. He does his very best and that's what's important. Who knows, he might start to open up more himself?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
I'm already enjoying that she isn't some carbon copy of Kakashi, and doesn't seem to be a full character description of Anko or Hinata, so many Dad!Kakashi stories have girls with pitch black hair and dark, dark eyes, stoic and just plain Mary-Sue material from the sheer amount of them there seem to be. I love that she isn't like that already, something so small as the detail that her hair isn't the standard for these stories has already made me enjoy her as a unique character!
lunatic4eva chapter 13 . 7/29/2017
And there goes my heart. Sniff
Seere Klein chapter 13 . 7/15/2017
WAH SHE FINALLY CALLED HIM PAPA OH MY GOSH?!
kuchiyose chapter 13 . 7/15/2017
omg u write the characters so well i was so surprised i like instantly liked ran and the way you portray kakashi is so good

cant wait to see more
Enbi chapter 13 . 6/15/2017
this fic gives me hope for the world and i genuinely adore it
Lemini chapter 11 . 6/14/2017
Thanks for the continuation. Chapter sweetheart. Particularly pleased with the following points: 1) the stage game of Shogi. As ran began to play checkers instead of chess. 2) Asuma and Shikamaru began to look for Wounds. 3) as Kakashi tries to explain to Ran why don't have to carry things in his mouth.
AnimaQueen chapter 13 . 6/14/2017
Wow. Kakashi had a surprise attack from that. Its the first time she referred to kakashi as her dad. So cute!. Update soon.
MiharuTousaka chapter 13 . 6/13/2017