Reviews for Surprise Arrival
Elizabetch chapter 1 . 6/29
I love your story please update soon
Master-ofmanga chapter 13 . 6/26
Please update soon, I need to see where this goes!
Shadow the Ranger chapter 13 . 6/21
God I love this fic, it's so good! Hope to see the next chapter soon.
Guess chapter 13 . 6/7
Adorable! I love the take on Kakashi’s kid and their interactions! It’s hilarious how Kakashi is fumbling around, desperately trying to figure out how to take care of an alien entity. You did very well in portraying her as a child dropped in a new environment with past trauma and minor trust issues.
ar111 chapter 13 . 5/13
noooooo cliffhanger
ouch pain
Mighty Empress chapter 13 . 4/21
AHHHHH STUPID CLIFFHANGER!

SHE FINALLY SAID PAPA! WAHHHHH RAN-CHAN!

I DID NOT EXPECT THIS TO BE SO GOOD! PLEASE DO UPDATE SOON AUTHOR-SAN! GODSPEED XOXO
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 13 . 4/19
awe...I love it :) update
I'm dying, the sweet bun incident made me laugh so hard.
Goldenfightergirl chapter 13 . 3/31
Nooooo, why? I want to read more, please.
HoboHeartLover chapter 13 . 3/10
There's the papa.

So far this is an actually really interesting story, from a perspective we don't typically get.
Trickster79 chapter 13 . 3/2
OMG, SHE FINALLY CALLED HIM PAPA!
THAT WAS ONE HELL OF A CLIFFHANGER! ΣΣ(゚Д゚;)
I've been so engrossed with this work it's a wonder it doesn't have that many fav. Still, I can already tell this work will make it to the top 20 Naruto fics in no time :D
Quavers chapter 13 . 2/11
Aw no, the end of this chapter made my heart crack.
Elizabetch chapter 13 . 1/11
I really love this story. Please update soon
Big Fan chapter 13 . 12/30/2017
Jesus this story gets me in the feels. Looking forward to more heart tugging writing.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/1/2017
I couldn’t stop reading it once I started, I loved every bit of it . I love the deployment of both Ran and Kakashi, how it wasn’t the typical father and daughter relationship . It was getting to know each other and slowly creating a realistic relationship without making Kakashi out of character . I love the ending in which she actually called Kakashi “PAPA” , I almost died of happiness.