Reviews for The Heart Of The Matter
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 8/23
Oh, I get it now. Thank you for this little insight. She truly did need to back away from him and heal herself with the therapy she found. She wasn't ready for him. Wasn't ready for sunshine, when she wanted only rain. I am so proud of her for backing away and getting herself better. Could she have done so differently? Absolutely. She could have used her words and explained to him. However, from what she said here, he would not have accepted it. They would have crashed and burned if she gave in and went back to him. He tried with Tanya. She wasn't his Bella. I think this post therapy Bella may just be what is right for them to thrive. Great writing. Showing us how they were and what happened.
outtakes suck chapter 1 . 8/4
outtakes suck
thunnababy chapter 1 . 6/4
Well that was just so sad. How could she do that to him? Thanks for the back story, it helps me to understand their past connection and history.
traceybuie chapter 1 . 4/13
the self loathing just drips off the page here...
jk chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
soooo bellas not ready to commit...obviously but Edward keeps talking about houses and families...well that's just fucking stupid...so she breaks up with him...and he only waits two weeks before asking tanwhore out?
and hes already been married? wtf?
KeniKane chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Can you do an outtake about what happened with Bella and Charlie? Like why he claimed she ruined his life and why he didn't want her.
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
ffs why did she do that. all the excuses she used was just that. i hate it when these two make decisions based on what they themselves think is best for the other! grrr! this sux! but i'm glad i read it
twilightobession chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Wow, glad Bella got help when she left. Glad she worked out her problems.
labellavampira chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
Just read the story (LOVED IT!)
And then got to this outtake. I can't deny I was expecting more :(
I would love to read it from EPOV or see what happens next. Did he actually date Tanya? When did she leave? How long did he and Tanya date? What happened when Bella saw them together? What happened after she left? The her leaving part, we know...but we don't know the details. Did she just up and leave after this conversation... or did it take her awhile, after seeing him move on? How much did he move on? These are all the questions that I had. I appreciate this tidbit into Bella's mindframe...but I'm still left wondering and I do not like it :/
But a warm thank you for sharing your writing with us! :) I just hope you expand on this! Please!
xoxo
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Oi vey. Girl really needed(needs) counseling.
I hope she finds another counselor back in
Seattle. She's gonna need it.
My Friend Alice chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Ha! This answered my question I left in my review of the other story.
mysticfighter111 chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Bella was giving them no chance from the start. I can understand now why Edward wanted it to be Bella who asked for them to get married. I don't see how her friends can put the blame on Edward for the failed relationship.
midnitereader chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Wow. She has so little self esteem that she thinks she is not good enough for Edward. She pushes him away. He wants to move on. He sees Tanya and she makes him happy, but he still pines for Bella.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
juicytreat2 chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Ooh Bella. Im hopeful that this tragic experience with loosing her sister and looking after Emma forces her to see how strong and perfect she is for Edward . Fingers crossed...he won't let her go this time!