Reviews for Wilson Lives
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
seriously cute :)
vanilla3 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
haha this story was cute! i wish he came back too, write more stories kk:) lovee allie3
Tarren Read chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
...That's strange, and I like it! Especially the quick ending! Sometimes those make me mad, but I thought it fitted quite well with yours! :)
8yume chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
thx for the story but im still sad that wilson STILL is nt found i know not to take this story seriously but im still sad that wilson wasnt found

Kendra Lou chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
lol thats goofy it made me laugh because i'm picturing good ol' tom hanks going nuts over wilson
me chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
did he get it bak or just see it again :S :S please say he got wilson bak
deletedprofile2 chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Bless! I just totally love Wilson, he's the best. I wish that Wilson was saved and then he truly could have had a happy ending!
shortie4574 chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
thats the best short story i've read in my life! make more! make more!
Matt15086 chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
That was funny but sad
twinsofthesky chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
WHOO! Wilson!
He's my fav. character. *grin* Doesn't daunt me at all to know he didn't even talk.
RedHerring chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
wilson is a volleyball. say it with me- volleyball. that was just so... omg it was funny. and stupid, but a funny kind of stupid. lol. the only reason i even looked for Cast Away stories is because it came on on abc last night. so, yeah.
anja-boyce chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Aw! This is so sweet! Yeah, can't beleive I was so upset about a volleyball dying either! Love this fic!
lil-tunafish chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
He Lives! YAAY! i didnt think it was stupid, it was cute!
SeaShellEyes09 chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
haha! i love wilson,specially when the guy argues with him
MysticSorceror chapter 1 . 7/14/2003