Reviews for The Bash Brothers
imaginethesedorks chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
That was fucking beautiful. This is one of the most fucking well-written things I have ever read. This literally blew my mind. You write better than most published authors out there. This is going in my favourites and it will stay there until the end of time. You went into just enough detail to make it interesting, but not enough to bore the audience. The words flowed so well, and the ideas seemed so fitting. Disney should pay you for this, because you nailed Portman and Fulton so well that it makes me wanna cry. If there was any world outside of the movies that I could imagine for the two of them, this would be it. At first, I thought this was unfinished, and I was so upset at the thought. But the ending was perfect. It just ended in such harmony. The only thing that could've probably made this better was a sex scene between them - but this is still fucking beautiful. You write so well that it makes me wanna marry you. If you do anything with your life, please become a writer. -Tanisha (aka your biggest fan)
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
Great story! Even if some of them are out of character!
itsasledgehammer chapter 9 . 4/4/2005
Yay! I'm hooked on this pairing now. I never used to like it, but I do now.
Beloved chapter 9 . 1/17/2005
dude!

that was fabulous!

seriously, one of the best pieces of MD slash I have read!

please! don't leave it there!
Fantastic Terror chapter 9 . 1/22/2004
Well. I had plans earlier this evening to watch D2, but then I decided to read fanfiction instead, it's just as good. And I'm glad I made that decision!
This story was so freaking good! The perspectives were awesome! Those guys are my favorite characters, and they make up my abseloute (sp?) favorite pairing!
You wrote them really well, and all the musical refences, and literature references went perfectly with the story!
Graceful Fall chapter 9 . 8/19/2003
This is an awesome story! I love the different use of POVs and I usually don't like multiple POVs. This could be true.
QteCuttlfish chapter 9 . 8/15/2003
should be destroyed. o_O For some odd reason, I haven't been able to read this fic all the way through until today! Which sucks, because I've been waiting to read the ending since Jan! _;

Anyway, this fic is awesome, as always. _ I love how you write Fulton, Portman, Charlie, and Adam. There are some things I don't necessarily see as happening in the Duck universe, but whatever. You managed to write them very well. _ I hope you continue writing Duck fics!
D.L. SchizoAuthoress chapter 9 . 6/4/2003
I bow to yet another wonderful Portman/Fulton master! Jesus, man, you are an f'ing GENIUS. In truth, I can't find anyting to be critical about...that's a first. Well, the formatting, only a little bit...

This has to be my favorite quote-I always wanted to be a bad influence.

Off to read the sequel now! Bash-slash forever! _~

~~D.L. AKA Schiz
WeBuiltThisCityOnRockAndRoll chapter 9 . 5/25/2003
one word:

wow

just...whoa...

I have to go shower now so I cant read bash brothers in love just yet but HELL YEAH am I going to read it!

Superb job you would make a faboo writer! I hope I can be as good as you...holy fart man! argh! I loved this story TOO much! It was so sweet! Most slash fics get me a little bit weirded out but this one was totally deep and i felt like I was watching a movie! AWESOME!

One last word:

DUDE!

WeBuiltThisCityOnRockAndRoll chapter 4 . 5/25/2003
wow these two were even better than the last ones! OWW! aro! This is GREAT! I am so hooked! This sounds JUST LIKE a real story and it flows together PERFECTLY! argh! I'm so jealouS! hahahah! I cant wait for more! I think im going to read the next 5 chapters and then review at the end because yeah, im very lazy

WeBuiltThisCityOnRockAndRoll chapter 2 . 5/25/2003
Ive decided to review every EVEN chapter. So yeah, 2,4,6,8 etc

great ness man I'm lovin this! I feel so crappy for not reading it before! this is a...a...masterpiece!

a spicy meat-a ball if you will! The first chapter with the hand things and the star wars stuff in this one oww! im a dick, im addicted

-chelsea

p.s on to chapter 3 and 4 and more reviewing! WHOO Hoo!
Wari chapter 9 . 5/10/2003
I know that I may be a little late in a review, but I've just finished reading the whole thing and I am in awe. It was so beautiful and real. You're a truly gifted writer who really knows how to work with emotions and I absolutely admire that aspect about this series. No lie - it took my breath away.

I honestly can't suggest any kind of improvement on style or plot or anything else for the matter because I believe that you really are at your best. Thank you for writing this wonderful fic for The Bash Brothers!

- Wari (who's off to find "The Bash Brothers in Love")
BennyP chapter 9 . 1/27/2003
Great job, except now that I look back, there wasn't much of "character development". No matter. You set out to make this a "day in the life" story, and it works. Please continue writing, as I will read your stuff for sure.
Saimone chapter 9 . 1/22/2003
Wonderful last chapter to a wonderful story! A sequel/continuation is most definitely in order...Can't wait to be able to read it. You, like Elden Henson, have your very own special brand of boundless talent when it comes to writing, and I look forward to reading more of what you have to offer. Again, I must say that I think you're brilliant! ~Sai
Cake Eater chapter 9 . 1/22/2003
wow, good good stuff :) i'm glad you've already decided to write more! a sequel would be wonderful! i think you should post it as soon as you write it. whenever i write something i post it right away, which is why i end up with like fifty million stories that i never update, but eh, what can i say? i loved this story so i'm very excited for another addition :) this was great, you are an excellent writer, keep up the awesome work. i liked this chapter a lot, especially all the breakfast club stuff, that movie rocks and i love it when people are like 'hey, doesn't that look like so-and-so?' because they're watching a movie someone from the ducks was in. it always puts a smile on my face, and so does portman and fulton in love :D hehehe, hooray, i'm so happy! i can't wait to see your sequel.

love, luck, and legolas, QUIMBY