Reviews for Would You Miss Me
Pokeshipping Fun2020 chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Woow a wonderfull story friend I loved so much friend well see you in the next chapter friend, see you in the next fic ok Samurott1987~.
PsyAnn chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
I am sooo in love with your fic! Super sweet! Love how you sent the Kalos trio in a sort of phone hunt! Glad to see Drew and May together. Just adore it!
jessicab2018 chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
this is so adorable, I love it
TheLoneKnight chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
I absolutely adored this short. it was a great story. The run-around section seemed slightly pointless though since none of the other characters got a resolution in finding Ash. Nevertheless, wonderful work.
cake0108 chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Soo cute
JordanMax chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
That was very cute!
handymanshipper chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
That's not Ash if had been yrs which I don't think it has been aslo mg as we previcve things Ash isn't type to not keep in contact with his friends it just isn't Ash's style. Ok it maybe hard to have kept contact with May and Ritchie(his name spelling is still weird) do to there traveling. Also wouldn't have been easy to keep track of Max once he started traveling. Do to Dawn's behavior she be easy to keep track of. And I gaurntee you Ash calls Misty a lot even if doesn't get to see her often in person.
jjkth chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
XD I loved dis! write more of this plz
Nami chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Oh, and happy birthday, btw!
Nami chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
That was really nice and sweet!
I love the reason you gave for him not staying in touch.
And her reaction after the confession was really good XD
Great one-shot. I hope you'll write more Pokeshipping in the future.
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 11/16/2015