Reviews for RIP 2 My Youth
Filerinizz16 chapter 1 . 2/7
THIS WAS SO GOOD AND SWEET AND I LOVE IT
PandyWise chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
i would love to read more
KiranDrawss chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
This was really well-written. You portrayed Rick well, like, extremely. I've been having blocks to do with Rick's personality recently and I wish I could get inside his head like this. I'm jelous, admittedly. Any tips? But yes, I like this a lot. I hope to come across more of your fics in the future.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
THIS IS FANTASTIC WRITING! I know exactly which fanart you based this off of; nice work! I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I think you portrayed the characters very well. I laughed out loud when Jerry asked Morty what dreams he's been having and Rick responded with that sarcastic remark, lol.
Huskylover2 chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Wonderful story! I hope you write more :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Please continue this piece. This is really good in my opinion and would love to see more. Great work.
Sillycritter chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Amaaazing. And VERY plausable and in character. Excellent stuff! Also Great tske on that fan art, awesome idea! You should send it to the artist and see what she thinks I know Id take it as a complkment! The only thing that felt off about that comic was how Rick was brought to a mess of tears at the end; it just seemed out of character you know? I *really* enjoy your writing style and how you get into the characters' heads so well! I'd love a a follow-up of this, please!...:)