Reviews for Hershey Kisses and Salt Lines
Black Fungus chapter 40 . 7/27/2019
What! come on that was heart breaking. You suck. John sucks lemons. I know you wrote more so I am off to read. Thanks. Ok, you do not suck.
Black Fungus chapter 39 . 7/25/2019
yum. It is summer I had some cold chocolate milk today. Hot, cold yum. So tiny I was scared they would sink in that much snow. Skis out of popsicle sticks. Well, half of a stick.
Black Fungus chapter 35 . 7/25/2019
I think Oz should come with them. Sam should get a pet mouse. Well more like a friend mouse. John will just have to suck it up. Dean should build Sam and Oz a little house just the right size. I could see bobby knowing how to do that.
Black Fungus chapter 31 . 7/25/2019
I worry about the loud sound in movies. I always take earplugs. One pop of corn and they would be full! So what made you pick around 3 in for them to be? That is sooo tiny! I got a ruler out to see how tall Oz and Sam are. I might be a little into this story..
Black Fungus chapter 30 . 7/25/2019
ok it is 337am I have to go to bed! I have read 30 chapters in a row. Thanks
Black Fungus chapter 26 . 7/25/2019
I can not get to any of the fan art! just goes back to your main page here. :(
Black Fungus chapter 15 . 7/24/2019
ok, where does Sam go to the bathroom? Taking a bath would be ok I think.
Black Fungus chapter 13 . 7/24/2019
I love Star Trek. Like love it. Thanks
Black Fungus chapter 11 . 7/24/2019
I just had a thought. Seeing a story with tiny Cass would be fun. Maybe 6inch Cass. With his little black wing out flying around the bunker.
Black Fungus chapter 6 . 7/24/2019
What! no mum or dad! Wow, that sucks.
Black Fungus chapter 5 . 7/24/2019
I would go crazy feeding him and the others! Like a little bag of peanuts. Grapes would be ! beef jerky! That could last for months!
Black Fungus chapter 3 . 7/24/2019
A slice of pizza could feed like 50 little people.
Black Fungus chapter 2 . 7/24/2019
So, I take it Oscar is from an other story? Maybe something like the borrowers? Thay have tails don't they?
Black Fungus chapter 1 . 7/24/2019
I like tiny little people.
Kajensen07 chapter 40 . 4/10/2018
I just reread this story. I cried the first time. I don't know why I thought the second one would be any different. Poor Oscar! Wonderfully done!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »