Reviews for Mate
grandmachix chapter 1 . 6/8
I love it! I love that vampires get weak in the sun and can sleep to get stronger. I love that Edward tried to give her up, but had to make love to her and taste her, then give her the choice.
Judy
leesmee chapter 3 . 4/26
SassyCass chapter 3 . 3/29
Wonderful added chapters. Thanks ️!
santoskamilla.14 chapter 3 . 2/18
Queria mais! Atualizei, é uma historia maravilhosa
fanficsR4nerds chapter 3 . 2/8
I have read and reread this story so many times in the last three months. I loved it so much! I would love an extended version, one that shows Edward to be this deeply primal being. Thanks for sharing these three chapters!
All the best to you!
ABC92402 chapter 3 . 11/9/2020
I’ve read this story like five times. Super hot and intriguing. One of my favorites! Please keep ‘em coming (lol)!
HarassedFluff chapter 3 . 10/18/2020
Hot, hot, hot & very satisfying!
divyvicki chapter 2 . 10/1/2020
Love ur version of the change to being a vampire!
divyvicki chapter 1 . 10/1/2020
Great story!
Yulika chapter 3 . 9/13/2020
Thank you, I really like it. Sadly it was so short
MrsSomerhalder849 chapter 3 . 9/6/2020
I loved this story, thank you for sharing!
Princess Mishawaka chapter 2 . 8/15/2020
So good. You are a fantastic storyteller and I thank. You for writing this erotic adventure.
pinkshoes81 chapter 3 . 7/15/2020
Love this story, so very sexy and sweet x
readluv chapter 3 . 7/3/2020
My reaction... HOLY CRAP! I need more! I've been reading your stories for over 10 years now, you are one of the most talented writers I've come across. This story is AMAZING and I would love if you extended it! I love stories about mates and I was on the edge of my seat reading your take. I'm off to reread your other stories! :)
lilsunnysaunt chapter 3 . 6/24/2020
As I finish reading this, I am fairly certain I missed it when published. Not sure as you're a favorite author. But glad I read it. Way different take on Edward and their relationship. Its interesting that's for sure. Thanks for sharing.