Reviews for Mate
Kats Flower Girls chapter 2 . 11/28
Awww! Ends sweet and happy : )
Oh but Bella feeling herself 'die' gave me the eebie geebies (how in the world do you even spell that?! LOL)
And I was sad that Bella felt she was an unwanted intruder in her parents lives but I'm glad you had that part about suicide vrs accident and kinda tied up loose ends on her departure from those she knew.
Overall it was a nice little finale, thanks for continuing to write for all us fans ...and life will get better, I'll say it with you : )
Kats Flower Girls chapter 1 . 11/28
Thank God for pre-readers who insist strongly because you CAN'T leave it here!
Honestly, because I'm so staunchly cannon, I didn’t think I'd care much for the reworking of SM's vampire rules, but you pulled me in quickly and by the end you had completely won me over and now I'm begging for more!
I think it was how you kept so much of what I love about the other Cullen's, Alice and Rosalie in particular and ampted up Edwards sexy passion...
You are simply amazing! story some how manages to be light hearted & fun while also being spine tinglingly intense!
No more time for a wordy review... must read more!
kezcullen chapter 2 . 11/18
disqus wont let me log in but i just thought to drop a line after my umpteenth reading of this story. this is more canon and better than the canon. all of your work is wonderful! i am so so happy when i see anything with with your name on it in my inbox! and i wait for the day the blizzard and vikingward are once again happening! many man thanks for sharing your work.
Sukiethree chapter 2 . 11/16
Great different vampires. Love it. Complete as it is but I would love more if you ever want to write more.
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 2 . 11/16
Ohhhhhhhh I loooooved this SO MUCH! Damn I wish there was more of these two!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 1 . 11/16
Oh. My. God. That was AMAZING! You FEEL what Edward wants and craves and when he comes to her bedroom...holy fuck that was so HOT! I love Alice's Skype video idea and that she got to see the real Edward before making her decision. Easily the BEST o/s I've ever read and now I'm off for chapter 2...SO excited!
bellamasen chapter 1 . 10/27
awesome story...I wish..there's more!
Bella M Riddle chapter 2 . 10/15
Wonderful! I so like this change and the exchange of blood. The mate bond was brilliant.
my2galspal chapter 2 . 8/28
Oh, I loved it. Of course I have a bit of a soft spot for "mate" stories, but this one jumped part sweet and barreled head first into sexy. Thanks for sharing your writing. I thoroughly enjoyed every word.
CSG chapter 2 . 8/23
I usually don't get into vamp fics, but I liked this. Thanks for sharing it!
CSG chapter 1 . 8/22
Mate! Come & get me! 3
adores.dylan chapter 1 . 8/3
I consider this as my appetizer and now I'm scouring your profile for my entree! Thanks, that was absolutely yummy and all together satisfying (; Ash
BnSA chapter 2 . 7/22
Wow! Sooo good! Thank you.
irelandk chapter 2 . 7/15