Reviews for Mate
BookWormGirl93 chapter 2 . 6/24
Aw I wish you would continue this! It's really good!
blondferretgirl chapter 2 . 6/13
Love It!
Beautiful Blood Red Roses chapter 1 . 6/11
Great writing and story!
Super awesome..love it.
angelacullen1170 chapter 1 . 5/30
I wish not everyone was in the room maybe the important people like Carlisle Emmett and Alice every one else should have gotten their own time to meet her.
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 5/11
Well it was hot, that’s for sure! Thx
Aww. I really loved this story. Wish there was more to it, but still it was perfect. 3
bubbly butt chapter 2 . 3/13
Wasn't going to read this because Canon vampires don't do it for me.. I love my vampires bloody, passionate and dangerous not human wannabes. I'm glad I did it because I love it.
amiramonroe3 chapter 2 . 2/28
Still freaking love this story.
MelenePandora chapter 2 . 1/24
Your story is compelling and passionate, moreover is better than the cannon version, I liked Edward going all dark vampire wanting mate thing and Bella hesitation to become a Vampire, you should make more stories like it..
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 2 . 1/18
Different Bruno enjoyed it.
jermak99 chapter 2 . 1/1
I loved this!
Kats Flower Girls chapter 2 . 11/28/2017
Awww! Ends sweet and happy : )
Oh but Bella feeling herself 'die' gave me the eebie geebies (how in the world do you even spell that?! LOL)
And I was sad that Bella felt she was an unwanted intruder in her parents lives but I'm glad you had that part about suicide vrs accident and kinda tied up loose ends on her departure from those she knew.
Overall it was a nice little finale, thanks for continuing to write for all us fans ...and life will get better, I'll say it with you : )
Kats Flower Girls chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
Thank God for pre-readers who insist strongly because you CAN'T leave it here!
Honestly, because I'm so staunchly cannon, I didn’t think I'd care much for the reworking of SM's vampire rules, but you pulled me in quickly and by the end you had completely won me over and now I'm begging for more!
I think it was how you kept so much of what I love about the other Cullen's, Alice and Rosalie in particular and ampted up Edwards sexy passion...
You are simply amazing! story some how manages to be light hearted & fun while also being spine tinglingly intense!
No more time for a wordy review... must read more!
kezcullen chapter 2 . 11/18/2017
disqus wont let me log in but i just thought to drop a line after my umpteenth reading of this story. this is more canon and better than the canon. all of your work is wonderful! i am so so happy when i see anything with with your name on it in my inbox! and i wait for the day the blizzard and vikingward are once again happening! many man thanks for sharing your work.