Reviews for Lily Potter and the Witches of Salem
Stephen chapter 65 . 6/30
What Happened After That And Please Update The Story Soon Does Lily And Hermione Have Any More Children Please Update The Story Soon.
Stephen chapter 65 . 6/28
What Happened After That And Please Update The Story Soon Please.
Why in gods name are you writing a harry potter story, or any story that You haven't read and know nothing about? This is just a excuse to push your gay agenda and to write smut.
sadarsa chapter 2 . 6/13
eh... well, the writing's good at least. The plot? not my cup of tea.
leetokkii chapter 65 . 3/8
love it
Lord Shiva chapter 4 . 11/29/2019
Well that chapter ruined it for me, but hey I at least got to enjoy 3 chapter worth of awesome content, but meh you can’t have what you want sometimes.
killjoythunder chapter 1 . 9/30/2019
Hi! I'm about to read this excited for the premise just want to say the review two spaces below me seems like a real sack of shit
Juliandog5 chapter 1 . 9/6/2019
Hi! I haven't read your story just wanted to say the Guy below might like getting Gangbanged. He seems very enthusiastic about it
Guest chapter 7 . 8/3/2019
Poly? What a load of shit. Your mother was really into being polyamorous as well. The bitch can give a mean cocksucking the likes of which satisfied a whole neighborhood. In fact, her many romps with multiple men is what probably conceived you. Too bad she never went with her instincts and aborted you. But hey, multiple partners are fine because you like polygamy, right? Appreciate your sentiments while your mother gargles up a random ballsack.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/3/2019
Hermione is a cunt in this. Is this what you think you are? You two-cent piece of worthless trash.
EOS chapter 19 . 4/12/2019
LMAOOO ALICE BELLA AND ROSALIE HAHHA
EOS chapter 6 . 4/10/2019
I googled sling bikini and now I’m turned on all over again... thanks lmao
pwtcmcneil chapter 13 . 4/9/2019
this is lesbian utopia, but a very important question, is there a futanari spell/potion, if not this will be great for like, a generation, then witches AND wizards have died out
Zoe Trapster chapter 65 . 3/31/2019
Thirteen Twilight stories & only one Harry Potter fix? And guess which one got more positive reviews than all the rest combined? This is only one anyone should actually bother with...
onlytoask chapter 2 . 11/20/2018
I'm excited for this. I hope it gets kinky.
8,091 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »