Reviews for Lily Potter and the Witches of Salem
EPSON chapter 1 . 6/17
I’m no Wizard… nor a Witch… but perhaps "Lily Potter and the Witches of Salem" is a far more 'innocent' title than "Harry Potter and the Half-Black Chick" By: Peter Griffin…
R B Ven chapter 4 . 5/21
idk why but hermione makes me kinda angry for some reason if not that then uncomfortable
Beanie chapter 6 . 12/18/2020
HoT
weirdhead chapter 30 . 7/26/2020
Its painful to see that you have ditched Ron and casted away, while Draco comes later to story. Fem!golden trio attending to the school would have been nice.
Stephen chapter 65 . 6/30/2020
What Happened After That And Please Update The Story Soon Does Lily And Hermione Have Any More Children Please Update The Story Soon.
Stephen chapter 65 . 6/28/2020
What Happened After That And Please Update The Story Soon Please.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/27/2020
Why in gods name are you writing a harry potter story, or any story that You haven't read and know nothing about? This is just a excuse to push your gay agenda and to write smut.
sadarsa chapter 2 . 6/13/2020
eh... well, the writing's good at least. The plot? not my cup of tea.
leetokkii chapter 65 . 3/8/2020
love it
Lord Shiva chapter 4 . 11/29/2019
Well that chapter ruined it for me, but hey I at least got to enjoy 3 chapter worth of awesome content, but meh you can’t have what you want sometimes.
killjoythunder chapter 1 . 9/30/2019
Hi! I'm about to read this excited for the premise just want to say the review two spaces below me seems like a real sack of shit
Juliandog5 chapter 1 . 9/6/2019
Hi! I haven't read your story just wanted to say the Guy below might like getting Gangbanged. He seems very enthusiastic about it
Guest chapter 7 . 8/3/2019
Poly? What a load of shit. Your mother was really into being polyamorous as well. The bitch can give a mean cocksucking the likes of which satisfied a whole neighborhood. In fact, her many romps with multiple men is what probably conceived you. Too bad she never went with her instincts and aborted you. But hey, multiple partners are fine because you like polygamy, right? Appreciate your sentiments while your mother gargles up a random ballsack.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/3/2019
Hermione is a cunt in this. Is this what you think you are? You two-cent piece of worthless trash.
EOS chapter 19 . 4/12/2019