|Reviews for Death's Advocate|
| jjb97p chapter 15 . 4/13
Alright... I know as a writer myself that a helpful or kind review or comment is about a thousand times more satisfactory than a like and favorite so... Here are my thoughts on your story so far: (I am sorry if any part of this review of your story offends you.)
The Good -
1. I liked the family setting you gave to Yuri in the beginning of the story, it was interesting that Yuri is the younger sister of Obito Uchiha and having the dog summons act as her bodyguards and familial support was a nice touch.
2. Having Ron reincarnate as a Nara was a good idea as in the Harry Potter Series he really is a genius, he simply doesn't apply himself at all.
3. It's interesting to see Shisui alive as not many stories bother fleshing out his character... Wait never mind, just ignore this point. You'll see why later.
4. I really liked how you changed the Hyuuga Clan in this story, even if it is only slightly.
...Let's just move on...
The Bad - (I'm sorry this list might be significantly longer.)
1. I'm sorry, but my biggest complaint ties into every other complaint I have... YOU GLOSS OVER TOO MANY DETAILS!
*Cough* Sorry, my hand slipped on my caps lock.
2. Alright so... Yuri's time in the academy with her group of friends... It's too short and not detailed enough... In fact let me just copy the sentence before this seeing as I'm probably going to be using it a lot.
So, the Academy days. You did not spend enough time describing them. How was Yuri harassed? Did the other Uchiha kids blow spitballs at her? Did the teacher catch them if they did? Did they have to turn around to do so if this indeed happened? What kind of jutsus did the class learn? Did the students learn how to walk up trees to speed them along to help with the lack of shinobi problem? Did the students play games during recess, or was the time dedicated to sparing matches supervised by teachers? What sort of tests did the classes have to take?
3. Being a Genin... It's too short and not detailed enough... Seriously, you tell us readers about the Hell Cat D-Rank mission, and the graduating exam. I don't even recall you glossing over any other D-Rank missions that Team 5 did... Following this you hospitalize Team 5's Sensei placing him in a coma and having the team make an UNBREAKABLE VOW (It's so strange, I swear my caps lock never locks up this much usually.) which you then never bring up in the story again after doing it.
4. ...*Sigh* I hate typing this so much...
Chapters 10 and 11... Oh boy... (Note the liberal use of Caps Lock in the following... I am not sorry about this part.)
*Sigh*... I like to think I can excuse a lot... but, THESE TWO CHAPTERS! THESE TWO CHAPTERS ARE A STAIN UPON THIS STORY, THAT I WILL NOT ALLOW TO DIE BEFORE I CAPS LOCK *NUKE* INTO A HOLE SO DEEP YOU CAN SEE THE CENTER OF THE EARTH IF YOU LOOK INTO IT!
*Gasp of air*
! #$ YOU STARIAN! YOU- YOU LEMON SUCKER! I COULD HANDLE THE ACADEMY AND THE GENIN THING, BUT THE TWO SINS I CANNOT FORGIVE ARE THE GLOSSING OVER OF TEAM 5'S FIRST C-RANK MISSION, THEIR FIRST TIME GOING OUTSIDE OF THE VILLAGE FOR AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME, AND-
YOU DROP THE BOMBSHELL THAT ITACHI LOVES YURI?!
I WOULDN'T BE NEARLY AS PISSED ABOUT THIS IF THERE WAS ANY, AND I MEAN ANY, BUILD-UP AT ALL BEFORE YOU DROPPED THIS ON US READERS!
WHEN WAS THEIR FIRST DATE? WHEN WAS THEIR FIRST KISS? YOU SOLD THIS AS A MAJOR POINT OF YOUR STORY, SO WHERE IS ALL THE ROMANTIC FLUFF?!
I'm going to go read another story, before I go thermonuclear on this story...
I'm sorry. May you always be inspired in your writings.
| ayanamifaerudo chapter 15 . 4/9
This is so awesome! A really cool AU AND a crossover! I can't wait for more.
| Redb4Black chapter 3 . 3/13
I missed it the first time but, about the Uchiha that was sentenced to jail, what happened to them after the incident in the last chapter?
| Iwillstealyourcat chapter 11 . 2/22
I find this hilarious because I know he can slaughter them all
| harlequin320 chapter 15 . 2/16
interesting chapter, continues to build the narrative, keep up the good work
| awefanfic chapter 15 . 2/15
Amazing chapter.. óbito killed them...it’s revenge. Please update soon!
| Tsukoblue chapter 15 . 2/15
A new update!
This was a great chapter
Looking forward to the next
I wonder why you didn't have Fugaku tell them about Obito?
| Pri-Chan 1410 chapter 15 . 2/15
Great chapter as always! Cant wait for more!
| Guest chapter 15 . 2/15
Bullshit. This is what this entire story is: a complete load of crap. Such a horrible plot.
| bloodshound chapter 15 . 2/15
wow, the suckiest reasoning like, ever.
path to hell and all that.
While it does explain things, there reasoning is just...
they were two very, very intelligent people and that's the best they could come up with? seriously?
| yukino76 chapter 15 . 2/15
they really took a bad way of protecting their children, but it's true sometimes humans lost themsilves in their priorities and when they remember why they were doing it it's too late to correct all the mistakes made and Yuri it's because your brother is not dead you're in for a suprise
| PikaMew1288 chapter 15 . 2/15
I'm surprised that she hasn't realized that Obito might not be dead and just figured that he is in a coma somewhere and that is why he hasn't returned.
| DannyPhantom619 chapter 11 . 2/15
I like this story, even if it's filled with pointless Uchiha bashing. Though I am disappointed in Mikoto since she was Kushina's best friend back when Kushina was alive.
| DannyPhantom619 chapter 9 . 2/15
I keep thinking of Akame ga Kill when I read the word Muramasa.
| merendinoemiliano chapter 14 . 2/15
And good year as well.