Reviews for Monolith
abbyweyr chapter 12 . 8/16/2021
that was an intense close call. cool way to get around the bite/change part of treaty. Good story thanks for sharing.
abbyweyr chapter 8 . 8/16/2021
not yet half?
abbyweyr chapter 7 . 8/16/2021
so close, but so far.
abbyweyr chapter 6 . 8/16/2021
Bella? already?
abbyweyr chapter 5 . 8/16/2021
Alice! gives him something more to think about and hope for.
abbyweyr chapter 4 . 8/16/2021
Your descriptions are amazing. Edward's thoughts and feelings as reading 'visitors'. This story is wonderfully different.
abbyweyr chapter 3 . 8/16/2021
That explains how he got there. Now how Bella broke through to release him?
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 8/16/2021
Someone mentioned this on Twilight Fan Fiction Finders group. Interesting start.
Rose chapter 1 . 8/12/2021
This is beautifully written in such a intricate, poetic way. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Thank you so much for writing this, you are very talented.
LaurelLeafSinger chapter 3 . 6/11/2021
So heartbreaking for Edward and the family. 157 years is still a long time to be a prisoner, even if you’re a vampire. Edward will spend a lot of time torturing himself in his mind. Very sad for the Quiluete woman, too, who lost her life by being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 12 . 11/24/2020
Wow. That was a literary masterpiece! I am humbled and awed at the beauty of the prose. Thank you for gracing us with your immense talent.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 12 . 11/20/2020
I’ve read many a fic, maybe too many ;)
This was amazing! Love, love, love it.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 3 . 11/19/2020
Great writing! An amazing story and your sentences evoke wonderful images.
Sourcherrysconez chapter 12 . 11/8/2020
Wow. Thank you for your story. Beautifully written with so many emotions and very unique. It was such a pleasure to read it, you really reinvented Twilight. I already want to read it again and again.
addicted-to-fan-fiction8170 chapter 10 . 9/6/2020