Reviews for Monolith
roxiegirl chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
Love love love this! Thank you!
snoopylover60 chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
:( poor Edward!
Vagabonda chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
Enjoying this story so much. Thank you.
Ninkita chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
You made me thirsty reading this! Especially Loved the description of how how esme dealt with it. One typo to fix: "Your (not you're) father has been calling..."
I'm intrigued. Did we just meet Bella's grandfather? And there's a vibration about him, that I guess she inherits? So cool!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
I do not know how Edward will survive for 157 years. I think by the time Bella finds him, she is going to have to cut her vein and feed him. He will not even be able to move. And, he is going to be drawn to her, but will not be able to read her mind.
dpennell007 chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
Excellent writing! I can imagine each detail as described. It seems like the ability to sense Edward is inherited - very interesting. Looking forward to where you take this next.
USNeshama chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
Wow, such a beautiful yet heart-breaking story. Please keep going.
jedigirlsc chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
Thank you!
Rebadams7 chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
This is brilliant that is he listens to the thoughts of others he slowly regained his own humanity. How he will remain sane in the face of his future I don't know and what will be the outcome did he really take kissing her I can't wait to see the final chapter
R
songster chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
Jesus H Roosevelt Christ, you can write the crap out of words. I felt all of these emotions: anger, despair, excitement, boredom, desperation. All of it. I love this. Your ability to take small events and make the reader see and feel it is a gift. There are so many bits that I would quote. Very, very well done.
songster chapter 3 . 12/7/2015
Oh wow. This is incredible. I love the play out of the drama here. Face off between vampires and wolves. The wisdom it took to come up with a negotiated settlement in the midst of volatile emotions and hardwired distrust. Even listening to Edward's thoughts with all that he's done, you get the sense (and so freaking canon) that he's much harder on himself than anyone else (except for the wolves).
hikingurl chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
Amazing chapter. I am in awe of your writing skills. So very very good. Thank you
debslmac chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
2muchtrouble chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
That is some very fine writing. "She carries her sadness like a cloak." Just beautiful.
PhoenixRising253 chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
Uh no! I want more. I want Bella's introduction and the pack. What year does she come to Forks? It it cannon timeline? He broke out early! Has the tribe forgotten him? Is William, Billy Black or his father or grandfather? So much I want to know.
879 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 .. Last Next »