Reviews for Monolith
Vagabonda chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
What can I give you in thanks for writing the EPOV? My red velvet cake recipe? Cream cheese brownies? Heartfelt gratitude?
GorGirl chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Loved your story, and can't wait for epov!
BelleBiter chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
(Sorry, that last VVV overlong review was from me; I guess the site logged me out :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Wow. Wow, wow, wow. Andi (poweredby23kicks) sent me here (demanded that I read this) - and am I ever grateful that she did, the bossy little prose pimp.

Where to start? I absolutely love the clever plays on canon you've got intertwined & hidden in plain sight & extrapolated throughout your narrative: the (literal) marble motif for the object(s) of Bella's affection; the fact that undead Edward is physically held prisoner to his nature amongst the truly dead (and not just suburban high school dead); the fact that Carlisle is more virtuous than biblical Abraham, in that he couldn't bring himself to offer his son as sacrifice; the family's response to prodigal son Edward's 'troubled period'… I could go on and on.

What I love most, though, is the red-eyed fierceness and genuine element of tragedy - missing in canon - that you elegantly brought with both hands. You are going to free Edward from the namby-pamby Mormon hesitancy wrought of iron canonical chains, and we are going to follow you there. Oh, yes.
sujari6 chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Love this story. So glad you're writing more.
slc6548 chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Good, good, good!
Kate1386 chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Can't wait for EPOV!
MariaVB chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
This was my favorite also, and I'm so excited that you're going to add to it.
Thanks, Maria
luvyateamedward chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Awesome one shot! I hope you decide to add to it. I'd like to know why he was in that prison. Great writing!
BridieM chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Thoroughly brilliant. Can't wait for more. Thank you
dinotopian chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Wow, this is amazing! Thank you!
GeekMama Bee chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
speechless!
Would love to hear the reasoning behind the imprisonment!
Thank you for sharing this!
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Amazing! I am happy to hear your giving us more, so many questions! Lol
ESHLuckyThirteen chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
This is my favorite entry for the Red Eyed Edward contest. Your story is perfect and s well written, so well expressed. Many stories leave me wanting more because I didn't get enough - hence reading Twilight fan fiction *wink*. This is perfect. The only wondering I have left in my soul is what was going on for Edward and the family. Well, okay - I'm also wondering if Alice saw it all.

It is so awesome that you read our minds : D
Elvire23 chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
OMG! So glad to hear their will be more.
879 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 .. Last Next »