Reviews for Monolith
CindyWindy1 chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
This was a very compelling entry in the contest and I can't wait for more! Thank you!
CCullen1978 chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
As always you take my breath away and leave me wanting with your beautiful words and mind blowing plot.
Thank you for this...I was literally going through pages of fanfic wondering what to read when I received the alert...I so much want more of this...lol...
Thank you again for sharing your amazing talent with us.
fancifulgirl chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Even with so many good entries, this was an easy choice for my vote. Well written and captivating, bringing so many emotions. I've read it many times and have been hoping for more. Next week can't come soon enough.
Zveka chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Congratulation! wonderful story, I'm happy that you will write more about them :)
jupiter2005 chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
great one shot. cant wait to see how he got to where he is before she came along. keep up the good work.
jedigirlsc chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
LOVED THIS. Looking forward to more :)
amberkey chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
So so much love for this story!
YellowGlue chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
truly, just like a caress.

thank you so much for all the feelings!

hearts,
sarahxxoxo
JulieToo chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
What a creepy tale! And how all-consuming Bella's quest was. Very much interested in EPOV.
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
I'm so glad you are continuing this story. It was a favorite in the contest. The ones you mention were also marked by me as favorites along with Dupllicity. These 5 stories stood head and shoulders above the rest, in my opinion. I'm eager to read more!
dpennell007 chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
That was a great story! A mix of creepy longing, combined with a destiny which was meant to be. An undeniable pull from beyond, with a little meddling from Alice thrown in.

I loved it, and I'm so excited you are going to add an EPOV.
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Creeping crawling good. Well done
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
I love this story! I assume that Edward did not live off of the blood of animals as the others do, so Carlisle entombed him to keep him from killing humans. I am so happy you are continuing! Can't wait to see Bella as a vampire!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
I am so intrigued by the idea of an EPOV for this piece. I love BPOV, and my heart broke for the pain and helplessness that the Cullens must have felt when faced with the choice of either killing Edward or trapping him in the crypt in order to keep him from drinking people. Now what happens next- I have absolutely no idea, but can't wait to find out. Thank you so much for writing this and helping make Red Eyed Edward such a great success!
pnkats chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Loved this and cannot wait to hear edwards pov!
879 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 .. Last Next »