Reviews for Monolith
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
YAY! You're gonna continue this amazin' fic!*Muppet flails!* Gotta say, I read and enjoyed every single entry and this was one of my favorites!
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
YES! MORE! This was my favorite from the story :D

Looking forward to the next update :D
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
You've done it again, my friend. You've given me something completely unexpected, then took it another step further. This canon Bella, with a single agenda of making herself feel whole by giving herself away completely, was beautifully written. Edward, a complicated mess of guilt, anguish, hunger, and self-loathing, who recognizes himself as a terrible and beautiful creature, while longing for redemption by a perfect tragic giver. A gorgeous o/s, with the perfection of more to come. I so appreciate your gifted writing, and I thank you again for sharing.
debslmac chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Congratulations. Loved this :) Looking forward to reading more
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Sweet Jesus... That was AMAZING! I really can't wait to read this EPOV because you've left me breathless and begging for more (as usual...)
You've got such a talent with words, they're always so powerful, so full of emotion... You're beguiling and totally my kind of writer ;)
Can't wait to read you soon... Cheers!
Mysticalgirl01 chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
I enjoyed reading this very interesting storyline. I'm happy to hear EPOV because there's questions that need to be answered that couldn't be done by Bella. Thank you for sharing.
sfspeedy chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
This was fabulous! In so glad we get another chapter. Thank you!

Glinda
jmolly chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Hey, I came here to offer you compliments and you're doling them out to me? Aw, shucks, thank you.

I love this story and I'm chomping at the bit for more. Until next time.

xoox Jess
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Im really looking forward to reading this in EPOV. I loved reading this. Debbie
muffinmom chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
LOVED the supernatural feeling of this story.
And its continuing!? YES! Tell me he didn't drain her, pleeeease!
LMBB chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Wow. That was really riveting. I'm looking forward to the other side of the story.
LayAtHomeMom chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Absolutely loved this entry and I'm looking forward to more! Congrats on your win - so well deserved :)
Lay
Angiebabydoda chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Loved this one!
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Such a great story. I can't wait to see what Edward has to say.
jay7795 chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Amazing! You had me hooked on the first paragraph. I love your writing style and you always bring something different and extraordinary to the table.
I look forward to this new journey cause I have to know why they did that to Edward. Who did that to him? I can't wait to see thru his eyes... afuckingmazing!
879 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 Next »