Reviews for House of Dreams
Emrys Solaria chapter 28 . 6/30
Can I just say I love this fic so much back before I had an account and I was still using this site as a guest cause at the time I didn’t understnad completely how to work it cause I am an idiot I read the first chapter of this at the beginning and have been looking for it again ever since I lost it. So I’m very happy to say that now that I have found it again that it has been added to both my fav and follow lists.
AmberFleur chapter 28 . 3/26
Guest chapter 28 . 12/31/2020
Great update!
dude chapter 27 . 12/30/2020
i NEED more chapters please
daughterofathena2 chapter 28 . 1/1
I get that I’ve commented about this before and I hate to come off as annoying, but I’m still really curious about Nina’s tattoo. Fabian would have seen it, why didn’t he react? Also from your authors note it sounded as if you weren’t happy with the direction of this chapter, I think it’s your writing and you should write what you want! I once had someone ask me to write Barbie and ken into my story, (it was written for the Fosters, that abc family/free form show). Safe to say I did not take them up on it lol. Great chapter!
AmberFleur chapter 27 . 12/20/2020
jeej! Finally, but...
It was worth the wait :)
daughterofathena2 chapter 27 . 10/28/2020
You know, I really, really hate the cliffhangers! Loved this chapter though! A few things however, how and why did Nina get a cloak? And how did Patricia know that they would have to leave whatever realm they were in before it vanished? Was it just because everything in it vanished?
daughterofathena2 chapter 26 . 10/17/2020
LOVING this! Did I just miss what Nina’s tattoo is or are we not supposed to know? Also, just a little note you made comments about inserting page breaks but didn’t follow through, I think it was a few chapters back. But seriously, I love this story!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/23/2020
Great story!
dude chapter 26 . 7/31/2020
i absolutely loved this fanfic. You managed to capture the essence of each character perfectly and their POVs were so apt! I was first a little disappointed that this is canonical because i liked nina and eddie together but it was all justified by their amazing friendship. I did have a few requests that I'd like you PLEASE consider. First I'd like it if you could redeem nina's actions a bit because i feel like she was quite horrible to joy with the whole slapping and pouring water on her head thing. That when put together with her planting the wallet in her locker just made her seem like a very petty person and even though I know its very cliche to want the main character be redeemed , it would still be amazing if you could make her apologise to joy and maybe make her thank eddie for the drinks night because she never did thank him properly. The other request was that although i know by your writing that you like to stay close to the actual story, it would be amazing if Mara and Jerome could become a part of the quest as well because i feel like they are amazing characters that could be helpful to the sibuna at the very least be friends with the gang because i feel like those characters never interact with nina at all. the last request was that even if joy was terrible to nina in the first two seasons i think that she has had a pretty rough time and that character needs a few more friends from the gang.
These are of course just my suggestions and how i'd like the story to go and I'm not criticising your work in any way. This is absolutely absolutely amazing! and please update soon and please don't abandon the story cause it has been a while since the last update and this unlike many other fanfictions is a great one that deserves to be finished
dude chapter 26 . 7/30/2020
So first of all I'd like to say i love your writing and you have managed to capture the essence of each character beautifully and perfectly. Every point of view is absolutely perfect. I'd just like to ask that you make nina appreciate eddie more or at least thank him for that drinking night and make her apologise to joy for the petty and horrible things she has done. I know it is cliche to want that the main character in cleared of all bad things they have done but I'd like it if you do that. I know you stay as close to the actual story as possible but id appreciate it if mara and jerome could somehow be involved with the sibuna club. lastly i just want to ask if you will be updating any time soon because i really want to know how this ends . Absolutely love your work! its amazing
Guest chapter 26 . 7/17/2020
I forgot about this book and immediately re-read up to this point! When are you gonna post the next chapter? I gotta know what happens!
Guest chapter 26 . 4/24/2020
Great story.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/12/2020
I have been a siting all book for the whole Eddie can’t rack Nina thing to come out and now it’s about to be useful for he book is unfinished hdijrjendn
Amber chapter 26 . 4/1/2020
Can't wait! I'm very excited...