Reviews for What If?
KatieTDGirl chapter 1 . 11/30/2021
Chapter idea: what if ezekiel wasnt sexist? I've had a few thoughts about this one and I think it could be very interesting, as tyler is more likely to be booted first rather than courtney
Ariana chapter 1 . 10/6/2021
What if during the Princess Pride, Duncan was so angry and jealous that he threw both Courtney and Justin over the tower, winning immunity but Harold got immunity too?
Luigi4Life chapter 7 . 9/29/2021
Idea: What if Zoey had multiple personalities, instead of Mike. Based on this: abrigedfoamy/art/Total-Drama-Zoey-s-multiple-personalities-797906213
GwenXCourtney chapter 7 . 9/14/2021
Idea: What if Gwen and Courtney kissed in London?
eriarts170 chapter 6 . 8/24/2021
Damn this chapter was a really good one for a despair action and I am glad Dawn and Dakota ended up surviving the show(although I believe dawn could be swap with anyone) Also I'm gonna make my theories for the despair tour for the cast

Beardo-Definitely gonna die pretty early or in the latter half.

Leonard- early death.

Amy/Sammy- I could see a swap where either Amy or Sammy dies or Sammy finds a life idol and decides to get voted off and survives with the life idol.

Rodney-Dies no story for him.

Ella-Shes too sweet of a character to live, I see her most likely dying or becoming a Duncan/Dakota where she has a way to live like her animal friends save her from death.

Topher-I can either see him finding a life idol by being a simp towards Chris or his teammates being so done with him he gets voted off.

Dave- I kinda have a theory where he could be the none winner/life idol survivor in some way cause the others to have a D in there and like him, he could be one if you do his character good or he could end up as a stalker towards sky and he dies.

Scarlett- definitely the Main villain in this story but toned down and made more realistic either she lives by finale, idol, or third way.

Max- definitely another filler character

Jasmine- since all the other winners have a J in their names Jasmin is a winner.

Sugar- A filler character

Sky- I could see her as an idol user, finalist, or ends up dying.

Shawn -definitely sees him as a survivor.
NotRobot chapter 6 . 6/28/2021
Revenge of the Island is probably my favourite Total Drama season and it has my favourite characters (like Brick, Dawn, and Scott), so when you mentioned writing a season two of Despair Island way back in that fic, part of me was dreading seeing my fav characters die in brutal ways.

Thankfully, this what-if summary format helps dull the pain for me a little. It's a bit more detached and not as emotional - the executions behind the curtain help. Dawn and Mike survive so that's a yay. I like how Mike's personalities united through his will to survive, and Mal actually has some depth to him, being protective of Mike and wanting revenge against those who voted off Zoey. Seeing Dakota in her chaos-driving role, and B and Jo in the finals, was neat.

Brick is my absolute favourite Total Drama character so part of me wanted him to win. But I knew pretty early on from season 4 that he was too good of a person to succeed in reality TV, so it's even less likely he'd survive in Despair Island. If he found a life idol he's definitely not gonna use it for himself and leave everyone behind to die, since that's so against his moral code. But I'm also not sure who he'd give up the life idol to if he found it. Brick making his way to the finale would require his team to never lose a challenge, which is unlikely, and he'd probably still volunteer to sacrifice himself in the merge to give the others a chance. He's such a pure-hearted person, and while I'm sad at his death, I appreciate that you made him stick true to his character. It'd be very hard for him to survive the show in an in-character way.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/4/2021
It's been a whole year :(
Where's TDWT Despair :(
Cody Fanatic chapter 7 . 4/17/2021
Not to be rude but where's the next chapter?
coralcarl11 chapter 3 . 3/25/2021
Uh chief, how did Beth get eliminated after she won immunity?
Guest chapter 7 . 3/19/2021
Dunno if you're still doing this one but how about a short and sweet "What if Team Best Friends picked someone else"? it wouldn't be that long but y'know, it'd be a nice and easy one, since it wouldn't be for too many episodes :P
Kelly Does Writing chapter 7 . 3/8/2021
Nice chapter. Hey, I have an idea for a chapter: What if Lindsay won the tie-breaker in the Paris episode of World Tour? That'd be pretty interesting to see.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/4/2021
I like it! I liked the first one a lot so this kinda thing was neat to read too! I think if I would change anything B would've gotten away, like I do think he's genuinely smarter than Chris and everyone else, so he probably had something up his sleeve, that or maybe he'll be revealed to have faked his death in season three because he thought of something lmao. Still, great story!
timmycam15 chapter 6 . 12/11/2020
If I had to take some far fetched guesses at what Season 3 would be...
1) Rodney, Leonard, Beardo, and Max likely being eliminated early
2) Amy and Sammy to hate each other; one of them would go into depression if the other dies, and they would use a Life Idol, or die to alleviate the emotional and mental pain
3) Sky would reject Dave like in the canon, and Dave would go hellbent on killing Sky, only to kill himself in the end...
4) Jasmine or Sky would use a Life Idol
5) Sugar and Ella (unless her animal friends save her) probably would die
6) Shawn and Scarlett would be the final two, and Shawn would defeat a crazed Scarlett, who is thrown into the volcano
And this final one is the most far fetched of them all...
7) Either Topher or Scarlett (most likely the latter) finds out about the truth of Total Drama. They vow to find a Life Idol or outlast the other contestants. When confronted by Chris, Chef, and Zolkoff, they are given the choice of either die or leave the show alive without saying a word, and having to be under the Gravilovics’ surveillance for the rest of their lives.

(I was also going to suggest Blaineley would be kidnapped and forced onto the show as Chris would harbor a grudge for stealing his spotlight some years ago before he started Total Drama Island, but that might be too convoluted)

I could be wrong about what Despair Tour could be when you finally make it, but these are just my guesses. Overall, I look forward to seeing what you are going to make, and whatever it’ll be, I’ll like it no matter what!
Rub37 chapter 7 . 11/18/2020
I have a scenario: What if the Killer Bass eliminated Courtney instead of Tyler in Phobia Factor?
BlackTeddy99 chapter 1 . 10/7/2020
What if Lindsay won the tiebreaker in Paris?