Reviews for Quickie Mate
CCAA chapter 4 . 7/10/2016
Any chance of you getting back so this one? It promises so much more.
CCAA
778007 chapter 4 . 3/6/2016
I just started rewatching Dig A Hole and was reminded of this gem! I'd love to see where it goes next ;)
gabielel chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
This is really written well, I'm excited to read what Crews is going to do.
lipamo chapter 4 . 12/8/2015
ohhhhh aaaawwweesome! damn their playful dialogue gets me so much. and that saying a thought out loud of her was hilarious. so much fun to read! thanks so much, I am soooo much looking forward to seeing their online-masquerade unfold. just what aawesome prospect. THank you for all this!
Emculp chapter 4 . 12/6/2015
You are seriously talented. The show ended so long ago and yet you do a fantastic job of keeping the characters and spirit of the show alive. I appreciate the hard work you must put into this, thanks so much for writing stories for Life.
Kimprobable chapter 4 . 12/6/2015
Another great chapter! I like how you're weaving this new subplot of the Quickie Mate program into the main canon plot. The way you write their banter is always fresh and snappy, full of underlying meaning while reflecting their personalities. They both know each other more than they'd like to admit (especially in Reese's case because she definitely wouldn't want to admit it), and I love how her irritation with Crews is a constant, just like in the show but with added tension. Their meditation scene at the dojo is one of my favorites, so I enjoyed revisiting it with a twist. Looking forward to more!
1ShannonB chapter 4 . 12/6/2015
Good interaction between Resse and Crews another good chapter mate
Kimprobable chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
Oh, Charlie. I like that he ignored the Quickie Mate messages because he was so focused on Dani, and that he wanted to leave his phone in the car. I always love surly Dani, especially when she lets her bits of satisfaction slip like when she smelled the coffee Charlie gave her. He knows what she likes and vice-versa. I appreciate how quickly one of them found out about the identities and now it's a matter of when the other will find out or be told! Looking forward to more.
1ShannonB chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
I'm interested to see how Charlie is going to play this one out! Great job mate
lipamo chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
Aaaaaawesome! Just Love yourq way Öffnungszeiten writing. It's magnificent. Tanks so much
Kimprobable chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
Yes, you added Crews' POV! Just as enjoyable as Reese's. I am really digging the style of this, the balance of humor and introspection and both of them searching for the One but they already have who they're looking for. Great chapter!
lipamo chapter 2 . 11/17/2015
ha! so cool. Donovan Lewis - i was laughing so hard after reading this, this is soo my style..
so how does this little algoeythm put our two favorites together... looking very much forward to your next one! take care and take all the time you want. thanks so much
lipamo chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
oh yeah, another one! you made me the happiest girl here now for a spell. this is another very veryvery intersting angle for my favorite characters. i already love this first chapter. and it seems to be getting even better... so awesome. THANKS so much for writing this!
1ShannonB chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
This was really fun to read i knew where my destination was but i still enjoyed the journey Great Job Mate
serenitymeimei chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
Have I ever told you that you're my favorite? Cus seriously, this is the fic that I never knew I wanted. Perfect!