Reviews for Prehistoric Park: Dawn of the Indominus
DaDog chapter 8 . 7/29/2016
Oh, come on guys! I am not leaving FanFiction for anything! I am just gonna relax, write some new stories, and post Prehistoric Park chapters less frequently. You don't have to act like I'm dead or dying or something.
Drew Luczynski chapter 8 . 7/25/2016
"One day Simba the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king"
-Mufasa 1994

Does Anyone understand why I posted this? If you do congrats.
masterchiefsenpai chapter 8 . 7/25/2016
RIP The Dream
Avian chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Had any of you guys played Pokemon Go?
A-LionGleek chapter 8 . 7/24/2016
Avian: Well I'm glad you're enjoying Nathan's characters and have enjoyed the first of my scenarios you've currently read. That being said, here's me just as eagerly awaiting what you have to say for the other scenarios that me and Nathan have written out (which can currently still be found somewhere within pages 1-10 of the reviews for this story), your reviews for Nathan's newest update for UWF, your reviews for Mortal's Prehistoric Park New World and NPhillips-something's Prehistoric Park Reborn stories, AND your newest reviews for my Teen Titans stories. :) Once again, have fun, and looking forward to seeing what you have to say! :)
A-LionGleek chapter 8 . 7/24/2016
While saddening, thank you nonetheless for giving us this news. Now that I know not to expect you to make efforts at fulfilling deadlines (no offense), I shall definitely continue to be even more patient for when you do make any more updates to this story (or any of your other PP stuff). I shall consider this is a worthy response to my last PM. And again, take your time, and good luck on all your work. And thank you for all you were able to give so far. It's been a fun ride buddy. Keep up the good work, and I wish the best of luck in your other life adventures :).
Avian chapter 7 . 7/23/2016
Here's my thought about Nikolai suggestion of terminating T-rexes scenario:
Nikolai, you couldn't be seriously heartless because of these matter. Well, I do agree that he does have some reasonable points to justify his words. Yes, T-rex are dangerous and vicious animals and that what they were always been in nature and it's not their fault they were being sent to the present and possibly cause destructions that endangered animal and people's life. He was right that the last mission colliding with the opening ceremony were absolutely unrealistic and animals that were recently brought from the past need to adjust the completely new atmosphere of the 21st century and they will not easily tolerate that in such a quick time let alone thousand of guest visiting the park. Gladfully, good thing Drew mentioned that the actual canon having more mission after this one before the park itself open. When Nikolai decide he want to kill the T-rex, it really set me real mad.
I mean come on, Nikolai did know they are dangerous but yet he just let Drew and Kyle rescue them and now he chose to regard them as serious threat to the park, what give? Not to mentioned, there are still tons of other equally dangerous theropod and other carnivores to be worrying about. His decisions is the one who should be UNreasonable. At the same time I felt bad for Kyle when he mentioned about Linda. Just because they are animal and they are dangerous, they should be killed just like that? I think he should get out of his shell and not treat this park like war zone. I felt sorry for the baby T-rexes and its like killing human child if I do that. Poor Drew, he risked his life to save extinct species and now he had to deal with this nonsense. I guess all his war backstory really blackened his mind. I really agree that T-rexes deserved to live in this park and animals also deserved to be loved like humans despite Nikolai's thought. The park authorities also need to reconsider the time schedule and park quarantine area before planning a mission. I always believe there is another way to care for the T-rex and park alike.
Thanks for this awesome scenarios, LG! It definitely defines Nikolai's character perfectly and I'm still looking forward to next scenarios!
Avian chapter 8 . 7/23/2016
As for Jack's animal sidekick which happen to be Diniysia, I love how you choose her to be named Kaa! Choosing this particular prehistoric snake species also a pretty interesting choice and if anything is just similar on how you handled Burmese Python as pet, I'm perfectly ok with that.

As for his sister, how about despite her serious attitude, she still have soft spot for gentle animals such as hadrosaurs and sauropods, I think Europasaurus will make good choice.
More on Colette:
At least I'm glad Colette were still considered hero unlike Nikolai. (eventhough I'm glad he did show some positive development in his later scenarios) Despite not actually having ill-intention toward any staff, she should be more sensitive when it come to communication especially toward Leon. No wonder Alice always having rough time with her. Good thing Jack is there to cheer him up for it. By having her insulting Leon about his bond with cave lion can be considered pretty rude at first but she need to learn how to express herself in more light-hearted manner and not hurting people's feeling in process. Overall, she can be a cool person if she is more open up to herself especially Leon and Alice and good job Nathan!
Avian chapter 7 . 7/23/2016
Here what I have to say about Nathan's P.E characters:
Jack Denham:
He's basically like another Nigel except with more humorous element and yeah I think he's pretty good! I'm sure his joyful and prankster attitude will brightened up every missions and in the park which unfortunately annoying some staff at least. He'll definitely make great friend with Leon, Yolanda and Andrian. As for Andrian, I think he will tolerate his silly jokes until he threatened Jack that he will give 'special flying lesson' just for him if Jack get on his nerve ;) FYI, Andrian is also training Argentavis and Teratornis to be security agent just like Owen. Aside from that, having him expert on dromeosaur is definitely good choice. I hope his attitude is not contagious toward his raptors in process! I love how you chose to ship Jack and Colette despite being fire and ice.

Alice Denham:
Well, she's definitely seem cool and I love how you choose to ship Andrian and Alice. At least, there will be someone who's in charge of adjusting Jack's silly behaviour but yeah they're still make good siblings :) I guaranteed despite her serious demeanor, she can still act as caring sister to Leon and Andrian as well or to extent mother figure. Her personality collided with Colette's definitely means worst disaster to come. Like playing fire with fire to say. Hopefully this will not lead to worst conflict involving Jack.

Nikolai Khoskin:
What I have to say about him is that yeah I think I have like/hate relationship to him due to many reasons. Born in military backgrounds definitely doesn't help him to blend in with society especially to Leon, Adrian, Yolanda and the rest of the staff. Second, his thought about some animals should be killed for the sake of park really spark my anger and he should be more considerate and compassionate to animals and staff but at least he still prove to being a reasonable and logistic about the park's mission. This must have cause lot of controversies with most of the staff espeically Drew and Nikolai would also piss Adrian off as he regard prehistoric bird he trained deem too dangerous and need to be eliminated. Even though he maybe a slight douchebag, I believe he can still improve himself to be better person and be more open minded to both animal and staff.

Khatin von Shozberg:
Definitely not a bad character indeed, he'll make an excellent walking encyclopedia and responsible in assisting Jack in training dromeosaurs.

Collette Dubois:
I think I envisioned her to be another Lara Croft but more deadly. Judging on how powerful she is in handling animals and equipped with lots of martial self-defences and weaponry, no doubt Jack fell in love with her. Her mysterious and cold character definitely would make anyone go uneasy with her and worst of all, Alice. She can be regarded as similar to Koshkin in some degree but at least she know her job very well. Wonder what she had done to piss her off. Time to read some of the scenarios!

Good job for making all these characters and I love them all! Sorry if I accidentaly say some harsh word
Avian chapter 8 . 7/23/2016
Eventhough I'm already late to say this, but still, Happy Prehistoric Park 10th Anniversary!
Avian chapter 8 . 7/23/2016
It's okay, Dadog, we all understand :) You had made wise choice and we're all grateful for all your hard work for entertaining us with your wonderful PP chapters. Take all your time you need and thank you for everything!
Drew Luczynski chapter 8 . 7/23/2016
Well it's not like we were expecting deadlines to be made anyway.

You made the right choice man
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
Guess what today is prehistoric parks 10 year anniversary 10 years since it first aired
Zane Akker chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
To Everyone:

Happy 10th Anniversary to Prehistoric Park, everyone!