Reviews for Birds of a Feather Flock Together
AFanGirlof5sos chapter 7 . 11/30/2015
Lol true family always comes first! Update whenever you can.
Souless666 chapter 7 . 11/29/2015
*Huge Hug*

Don't worry about us, we will be here when you are ready. Just know we all love you. :)
TeamPiper chapter 7 . 11/29/2015
Hey- never feel bad about not updating. We're all busy, and we all understand that life can get in the way sometimes. I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving, and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter when you get a chance to write it. :)
Lightscales15 chapter 7 . 11/29/2015
Well... you're right. The family comes first. Maybe if you try to talk with your mom, she could change. I don't have brothers but I can understand how it feels when the parents show favoritism to others. Your mom... hurt you? You can ask for help you know? I'm sorry I can't do anything to help you.
Souless666 chapter 6 . 11/25/2015
LOL

That was fun.

I do have to ask, though. Will Sam and Dean be one of the psychics too? It would be cool and all, though, I'm guessing, only Sam would be, cause he's psychic in the show, and all. But this is an AU and all. Would be cool if Sam and Dean where like Lucy and the others. :)

(Sorry, imagination running wild again. You do your thing, I'll love it however if goes. :) )
Lightscales15 chapter 6 . 11/24/2015
Ok... Gabriel has a point. It's pizza... they have to take the offert. Like always I love it. Specially when Michael almost get a panic attack when Gabriel get lost. I wonder who is the traitor. It can be Lucifer... can be?
AFanGirlof5sos chapter 6 . 11/23/2015
Awesome chapter! Yep we all stay on strangers houses cause of pizza
TeamPiper chapter 6 . 11/23/2015
I love how fast you're updating! Keep up the awesome work!
TeamPiper chapter 5 . 11/23/2015
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
Lightscales15 chapter 5 . 11/23/2015
OMG! Who is he? I really want to know what is going to happen? What was that dog? And what want Calvin from them? And where are the Winchester? I want more overprotective brother mode from Michael and Lucifer! You update very quick
Guest chapter 3 . 11/21/2015
Nice job! I really like how this is going so far. You brought up the 'Shurley household' earlier in the chapter, so my guess is the house is either Chuck's (God, and these are his little angel children) or it is some kind of hunter's nest. Are you going to bring in Sam or Dean, and if so, will they be their ages. Also, are you going to add in the psychics considering your brought up Azazel in previous chapters.
AFanGirlof5sos chapter 5 . 11/23/2015
Taco. ... Awesome chapter! Sorry I wasn't here to read it when you upload it.
Souless666 chapter 5 . 11/22/2015
Great chapter.
TeamPiper chapter 4 . 11/21/2015
Ohh, can't wait for the next chapter! Really loved this one! Update soon!
Souless666 chapter 4 . 11/21/2015