Reviews for That Which Can Eternal Lie
Hoganfan chapter 7 . 5/23
Very well done. Please continue. I can't wait to read what happens next.
Hoganfan chapter 7 . 10/30/2017
Very nice! This really holds my interest. Please finish this. I would love to know what happens next.
autismmom31910 chapter 6 . 8/24/2016
So glad you decided to continue this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/15/2016
Missing you and your story. I hope you update soon. Dying for something great to read!
Pat Pat chapter 4 . 1/30/2016
Thinking of you, and wondering how you are doing. Just re-reading your story, and enjoying it so much... and longing for an update... when you are up to it!

Best wishes
I Love MAG chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Thinking of you at Christmas and wondering how you're doing. If you need rest, take it. Your health is more important than anything. Festive wishes for a speedy recovery, and a very Merry Gilligan Christmas!
MAP Fan chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
I am so sorry to hear of your recent cancer diagnosis. Having been through something similar myself, I know your thoughts can't possibly be on writing right now.

Your story continues to be intelligent, insightful, and captivating, and I will await your next chapter with patience.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us informed as to how you are doing!
autismmom31910 chapter 4 . 12/10/2015
I'll admit, I don't get this chapter, but it was still kind of cool. I've had those dreams where you know it's a dream, yet it seems so real as if it's actually happening. I can't wait to see how this connects with the rest of the story. Once again, good job on the descriptiveness.
Miss Cat chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
So very sorry for this latr review; the holidays got in the way, sorry to say, and I do like to sound intelligent when I review a story.

I liked this chapter very much... it reads likes dreams are... a bit twisted and dis-jointed and not always making sense.

I have often wondered, with all the dream episodes in GI, why they never did one where one of the castaways dreamed about being back home, even briefly. Fun sering the old man in Roys dream... straight out of Gilligan's Beanstalk dream. As for Gilligan and Mary Ann being in a dream together that sounds a bit like OZ... but isn't? Great! I hope you post a new chapter soon.
autismmom31910 chapter 2 . 12/6/2015
Another great chapter. Hmmm... I wonder who's right? The Skipper or the Professor.
Cat Fishy chapter 4 . 11/30/2015
I really enjoyed your previous GI story, and so far this one looks like it'll be great as well. This chapter was a little confusing, but dreams (?) tend to be like that. I hadn't really been reading GI fanfics recently, so I was unaware of all the ship hate going on before today, but now that I've seen some of it, I'm thankful you mentioned no pairings in the summary. I hope to see an update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
'Irrelevant fanfic'? I am sure the author will be pleased to hear that. It's actually a very fine piece of writing.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/28/2015
Gee, let me think. Could it be that it's Thanksgiving weekend in the US, and most GI fans are US-based, and have better things to do than worry about posting a review to an irrelevant fanfic?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/28/2015
why no reviews for this chapter from MAP fans, I wonder?
I Love MAG chapter 4 . 11/25/2015
The Mary Ann/Gilligan interaction here is just adorable. "Who's dreaming who?" is such a typical Gilligan observation, and then all the pinching and the resulting confusion, I could hardly stop the huge grin on my face. And then - IT GOT EVEN BETTER!
Mary Ann: I'd rather wake up in my own bed.
Gilligan: Me too. UM, I mean... !

I can't wait to see what happens next. I was doubtful at first, but I'll certainly be sticking with this story if only for the priceless MAG scenes.