Reviews for Into the Mystic
Guest chapter 10 . 9/17/2017
This is one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read. Seriously. It was sweet and real and sexy and poignant and I loved every heartfelt minute! Thank you so much for giving us this EPIC glimpse into the very best version of our favorite couple.
Annelantis chapter 10 . 3/13/2017
Oh, wow! This story was so beautiful, I had a hard time putting my phone down over the last couple of days. The relationship you have written between Saryl and Carol from the age of ten is just incredibly sweet. The way Daryl's feelings for her change and grow as he does is so wonderfully portrayed.

I read your note at the beginning about how much this story meant to you and how nervous you were about posting it. It's funny, because the stories write are kind of like our children. We bring them out of our minds and we help them grow. And then we put them out in the world. Well, I can tell you that you should b e extremely proud of what you have produced here. I have read a few of your stories over the last few months and this is absolutely the best one (so far anyway) and I can see how it was just a complete labour of love for you.

Thank you for being brave enough to share this xx
Sophiacharlotte chapter 10 . 8/22/2016
I just read this all in one shot. It's like 2am where I am. I couldn't put it down. Absolutely beautiful. Perfect.
Kikitha2210 chapter 6 . 7/8/2016
OMG I started to read this about 2 hours ago, which is very stupid because it's 4:24 AM, and I should be asleep. And I think that's what I am going to do right now but I wanted to tell you first that this story is amazing. I just can't stop reading it. I am sure I won't be able to sleep hahahaha I'll try though.
littlepookie chapter 10 . 6/8/2016
This was one of the most beautiful fanfic I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Loved your writing, congrats and thank you!
itsi3 chapter 10 . 4/1/2016
I absolutely Loved it!
~crystal
Alytiger chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
They're so cute! :33
Axelrocks chapter 10 . 12/18/2015
This was a beautiful end to a beautiful story. :) it's become one of my favorites, like I knew it would be.

I'm glad Daryl decided to have kids and it almost brought me tears at how much Carol understands him. She was so ready to not have children because Daryl was afraid to. These two have what very few people have and it was beautiful to see it grow through the years.

Congratulations on another amazing story, friend!

And if you're curious, I have 42 more updates to go! I would have been in the 30s but someone had to update three more times today! ;)
Axelrocks chapter 9 . 12/18/2015
Carol sounds like me! lol. I can't really cook, clean or do laundry. Okay, I can probabl do those things but I don't like to lol

Aw. For some reason, I really like to read about Caryl first times. Does that make me sound weird?

One more chaper and I'll be finished with this story!
Axelrocks chapter 8 . 12/18/2015
Ew, that guy was creepy. I'm glad Mary broke it off with him. Gross.

I can't wait unti they get to move into the lake house together! :)
Axelrocks chapter 7 . 12/18/2015
Carol had every right to be mad because of what she saw. Not that Daryl did anything, but because they don't see her a lot and I'm sure that, not for the first time, something like that had crossed her mind. I would have felt the same way if things were reversed lol. I'm glad they worked things out before Carol stomp off.
Axelrocks chapter 6 . 12/18/2015
Nooooooooooo Dean died! :'( Can he be like the Winchester Dean and come back? Pllleeeeaaassseee.

It was so sweet that Daryl stole Merle's truck so he could be with Carol. That just shows the lengths of what he would do for her and how much he loves her. That's so rare for a fifteen year old to do. Hell, its rare for most adults to do. The only funny, light part was when Merle showed up at the hospital, too.

With Daryl being there for the rest of the summer, I believe it's really going to help Carol cope with the lost of her father.

Are you sure he can't come back?
Axelrocks chapter 5 . 12/18/2015
This has to be my favorite chapter yet. And no, not because of how much they kissed!...Okay, that may have helped. I also liked that Daryl stuck up for himseld against his dad and I'm glad that he didn't kill him. Yeah, the bastard deserves to die, but I think Daryl would regret taking a life and that's not something he needs.

Oh, the sex talk. How embarassing! Poor Daryl and Carol haha
Axelrocks chapter 4 . 12/18/2015
Ah, the awkward teenage years. Got to love it lol And they had their first kiss! :)
Axelrocks chapter 3 . 12/18/2015
I'm on another reading hour and I'm going to try to read more.

I freaking hate Daryl's dad! And I was so sad when I thought Daryl wasn't going to see Carol this summer, but then she surprised him! :) It makes me happy to see that her parents accept him and are so nice to him. He needs that.

Already they have grown so close and formed such a bond. I love it.