Reviews for A Very Nice Day For A Trial
Blu3st0cking chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
OMGOSH YAY! I love how I can actually picture both of them saying what they did...but I had to look up race cuz I couldn't remember which one he was...
blondybear says yay ginnydraco chapter 2 . 5/9/2005
I went to watch Newsies the other day and the movie wasn't in my case! It was so sad. I'm having withdrawal. Anywho, I thought that I had reviewed this one already, but I guess not. So here's your review. You already know that I love it...we've actually talked about it before. Maybe that's why I thought that I had reviewed. Oh well. I love it! :)
shadowsdancingdragon chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
oh skill. great story! i love the last line, and i love spot and race, so naturally, i love this story. and we all must kill the homophobic bitches, cause gay guys are the coolest ppl on earth! and spot and race should always be together!(no im not psychic, i just read ahead:)) neways, update plz? ur no fun if u leave us hanging!
~Mya
shadowsdancingdragon chapter 2 . 4/19/2004
OMG! this is really great! but u haven't updated in a really long time...whats up? not that i can really complain...but still.:) like i said befoie, this is great, which is saying something because im usually the one telling ppl, you should fix this or maybe this would be better like this...yeah, bit of a grammer and writing nut...but its all good. plz update soon, there is a shoitage of good spot/race fics in teh woild. but poor spot! how could u do that to him?*sobs* *hugs spot* its okay, he'll come back!...right?
~Mya
DarkFaerie13 chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Aw...I like it and i've never really been into slash I never hated it just wasn't my type of reading (sry) But this one is not like the others its so sweet and at the same time brillant! well keep writing! DF13
Lokai chapter 2 . 12/16/2003
M... smut. Everybody loves smut. Well... okay, I guess the girl who flamed you didn't like this particular brand of smuttiness. _; But obviously you've been getting a greater number of positive reviews than negative ones. Keep going with this! I want to know what happens.
shaug chapter 2 . 9/22/2003
ok u told me that ppl like me woludnt do this so i will jus to make it clear that the plot an point of this story suck...its really stupid...an for all those ppl who do like...ur all crack heads...
deadaccount4468 chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
holy moly. I just realized that this has been my favorite story for a zillion years, but i never reviewed it. I don't know what the heck my problem is. Maybe I'm insane. But anyhow: I LOVE THIS STORY!

It's canon, AND it's got a plot, AND it's Spot/Racetrack -which, in case you were wondering- is the ultimate!

And about you getting the flames, then writing more just out of spite- a stroke of genius! You get a gold star!
cozette127 chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
wow. that is one of the best fan fiction stories i've ever read. It was really erotic, which i assume was what you were going for. I think you should have maybe had spot resist, and have them talk about it alittle bit more, and maybe do more with just touching, and less oral sex. maybe that's just me though. Great job. Hope you write another.
PonineTheNewsie chapter 2 . 8/9/2003
hahaha...show that homophobic bitch who rocks. :]

aww...RACE IS A DUMBASS! grr...I mean come on...if Spot asked anyone to do that, who in the right mind would refuse? lol
PonineTheNewsie chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
wooah! You are so freaking discriptive! :]

gahh...spot and race naked? what more could you ask for...other then Itey naked. ;] *bwahahaha*

I love it!
Phoenix Sworn chapter 2 . 8/6/2003
This is great, wonderful characters and interactions, and the reasoning for the second chapter is one of the best i have ever heard. If it isn't a problem, i really want that 'hate mail.'
Chicago chapter 2 . 7/13/2003
I like this chapter. I also like the reason for it's existance... Spite is a wonderful dish... If you have time I would love to see the hate mail... I need a good laugh. Well, See ya' next time! Hasta!

~Chicago
Gothic Author chapter 2 . 7/11/2003
'Due to complaints from that I should get rid of this story and all other slash stories (mostly based on the fact that she didn’t like slash), I have been inspired to add chapters to what was supposed to be a stand-alone ficlet.'

That's hilarious! You realize someone always does that?

Go ahead and send me the, uh, HATE MAIL at [].

I've GOTTA see this...

Gothic Author
geometrygal chapter 2 . 7/9/2003
::squeal:: The Spot and Race pairing so goes everywhere for me. _ I love it! More!