Reviews for Bad Press
Definitely better summer than cannon I love that you are playing his Slytherin and grifindor qualities. While staying true to cannon to an extent. I love your Neville. Please keep writing it is a wonderful piece. And don't worry so much about being a dead writer lol (I think I've seen an apology for the last five chapters).
Nanettez chapter 24 . 4/21
I am glad his uncle did not see his vault.
SakuraKoi chapter 24 . 4/21
poor harry
Storyseeker chapter 24 . 4/21
It's great that Ron finally sees what a git Dudley really is! Hopefully, losing his magical friend will make life a little more unbearable now for Dudley at Hogwarts. I hope all the Dursleys get their comeuppances in the worst way!
Meester Lee chapter 23 . 4/16
Loved this twist on the start of Harry Potter and the Chamber Of Secrets. Tutors! YES! And Slytherin Harry derailed Dobby long enough for Vernon to get his deal.

Will the Dursleys get a Spanish vacation? Will Dudley get close enough to the Pyrenees for one of the French or Spanish witches from Beaubatons to cut him dead?

I look forward to finding out.
Jedi Jessic chapter 23 . 4/14
Four months! No, Hogwarts only about two months off. July and August. Students leave at the end of June and return on September 1st. They get out about two weeks before normal schools in England.
SakuraKoi chapter 23 . 4/14
so good
love00dark chapter 11 . 4/14
I want to cry, someone please tell me that the durleys will receive theirs and that harry will become clever and fierce because if I do not think that this is one of the most annoying fanfic that I read (enter loud crying sound)
Storyseeker chapter 23 . 4/14
Brilliant fic! I feel so bad for poor Harry. He had it bad in the muggle world, and now he has it in the magical world as well. Dudley seems true to his character in the books. A complete idiotic bully who cannot see his own faults. I wish that Dementor would show up and show him his true self like it did in the book/film. The schmuck needs it!

I can't understand why Ron doesn't see Dudley for what he truly is, though. I mean, I know Ron was never the brightest kid, but even he would surely realise what a bully Dudley really was, and that all the things he said about Harry were obviously not true.
YokaiAngel chapter 23 . 4/14
Wonderful!~~~~
Sehan chapter 22 . 4/10
I remember reading this story a while back, and was terribly excited when I saw it had been updated! It breaks my heart to see Harry's experience be "tainted" so much, giving me all sorts of feels. Great work!
L88Z chapter 22 . 4/8
Good chapter. Just remember it’s Privet drive with an e.
TamariChan chapter 7 . 4/8
Who IS a fan of Sudley is the real question. Poor Harry!
SakuraKoi chapter 22 . 4/7
wow
Nanettez chapter 22 . 4/7
I hope the goblins stop the Dursleys from steeling all of Harry's money and he gets a new wand.
You did not say how they did in their exams. I hope Dudley failed so they realise Harry did his homework for him.