Reviews for Bad Press
I love Fred and George’s reactions to Harry and I love Blaise’s and Malfoy’s reactions to Lockhart! They were so cute and funny. And yeah, diverge from canon as much as could be reasonable.
SakuraKoi chapter 27 . 7/13
wow
Nanettez chapter 27 . 7/13
Glad to see you are back. I have missed this story.
Canon would not change that much with Dudley there. He is not that influential.
I personally would diverge from plot and allow more growth than was in canon. And flushing out secondary characters is always awesome. And there are massive changes just from him being in Slytherin due to being able to negate the need for polyjuice which changes his knowledge in fourth year.
HeartsGlow chapter 24 . 7/13
So, will Ron tell everyone the truth about Harry and Dudley?
willownimbus5755 chapter 27 . 7/13
I like how they call out lockhart earlier! As for your question about diverging from canon, I’m curious to see how the school would react if harry was thought to be the heir of slytherin, while in slytherin. also how that would affect Dudley’s perception, but for the moment, I’m really glad no one likes Dudley anymore
Son of Whitebeard chapter 27 . 7/13
I really love seeing Lockhhart getting called out this early and will he be going earlier than excepted
YokaiAngel chapter 27 . 7/13
Please please please tell me the Slytherins are going to boycott Lockhart's class. Or team up with certain members of the other houses to make the man's life living hell. Either way, this was an amazing chapter!~~~~~~
Reader AZ chapter 26 . 6/16
I am missing this story as it is one of my favourites.
Keep writing
Sindhuja chapter 1 . 5/11
Go Ginny and Luna!
Slytherin Potter chapter 23 . 5/9
Sounds awesome love how Harry is slowly but surely getting things his way. Seems like its finally looking up for our little snake
SakuraKoi chapter 26 . 5/8
have Dudley get kidnaped into the chamber by tom riddle.
love00dark chapter 26 . 5/7
Me encanto, solo puedo aguantar la respiración hasta el siguiente.
Storyseeker chapter 26 . 5/7
I didn't think it possible, but Dudley's even more stupid than ever. I still can't believe he doesn't find the wizarding world at least a little amazing. But I'm glad he finally got some of his comeuppance. The brute deserves it.