Reviews for Discoveries
el chapter 4 . 7/29/2018
Ah! i love it!
a minuteman chapter 1 . 4/19/2018
pretty good, but quickly ANOTHER SETTLEMENT NEEDS YOUR HELP!
SolidPrometheus chapter 2 . 11/13/2017
i wish fallout had a bigger ff community so please don't give this up
John q public chapter 5 . 9/10/2017
Fucking amazing! Awesome build up and steamy romance scenes... I was hooked from the first chapter.
Genesis1212 chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
I've recently started playing fallout 4 and running into Curie is something I haven't regretted she's just so cute. Im just about to get her a synth body and this story was so beautifully written that I can easily see Curie as a beautifully detailed woman whom I've come to respect and adore. Thank you!
Silvereye-BW chapter 6 . 9/6/2016
Cool short little story. I wish there were more Sole Survivor/Curie and Sole Survivor/Cait stories out there.
TheTrueAmerican chapter 5 . 4/3/2016
Loved it this was so good
Legitasaurus chapter 5 . 2/29/2016
Three words. Really. Fucking. Good.
An Old Cat chapter 6 . 2/28/2016
That's it. I'm romancing Curie
QuinnPromethious chapter 2 . 2/24/2016
I absolutely love your style of writing, it's amazing please don't stop your attention to detail is impeccable. I've never read anything like it
Misdirection chapter 6 . 2/21/2016
Excellent story, nice work.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/13/2016
NatexCurie is my favorite pairing. Please do more! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/13/2016
Please make note MSSxCurie fics. I love this one.
MirageSPL chapter 6 . 1/12/2016
I looooooooove this! One suggestion I have, since I want more of this, and you seem to like writing Curie, is just do a collection of one shots loosely connected but is definitely a sequel to this. Therefore, you can use Nick or Nora and still make it work.
Larelles chapter 5 . 1/1/2016
That was an awesome story! Incredible writing, and so well done with keeping it gender neutral! Keep up the great work