Reviews for Live, Die, Repeat
Zaneninjacat chapter 1 . 6/21
I WANT IT TO UPDATE AAAAAAAAA
Idknows chapter 17 . 12/29/2021
Here's to hoping the story updates next year.
Mr. Priscilla CB chapter 17 . 12/30/2021
Just found this story and wish I had sooner. Amazing and entertaining. Honestly the best time travel fic I’ve read. Look forward to any figure updates even if they come in two years. Good luck, thank you and cheers.
Zaneninjacat chapter 17 . 12/6/2021
pls update this is a masterpiece top 5 rwby fanfic 100%
Zaneninjacat chapter 17 . 12/6/2021
please update this is a masterpiece 100% top 5 rwby fanfic
M.Rose chapter 17 . 11/19/2021
Man i remember waiting for updates for this fic and to see it hasn't been updated in over a year hurts a bit if im honest. Hope your good where ever you are Scribe.
Scrumblenut chapter 6 . 10/23/2021
That Australia comment has me laughing. As an Aussie, I can respect the joke. It reminds me of a Brit I know on discord, who made a few jokes just like it. Anyway, I don’t usually enjoy crackfics, but whenever time loops are involved, I’ve managed to actually read through them. I don’t know why this happens, but hey, I’ll manage a normal crackfic one day. Loving the story so far. Take care and stay safe.
Seraphim209 chapter 17 . 8/22/2021
dammit. abandoned
workpleaseyes chapter 6 . 8/18/2021
I see what you did there (or at least think I do)
darkdraco0021 chapter 14 . 8/6/2021
A harem normally is (guy x girls) there is the 'harem' most fanfictions devolves into which is just a bi filled orgy pairing (guy x girls x girls ) which is way overused and ruins the pairing. Hopefully this is the former.
Literally useless chapter 6 . 8/1/2021
ah misunderstanding, how I love you
FadilShameer chapter 17 . 7/20/2021
Looking forward to that update!
ISleep chapter 1 . 6/20/2021
... Wait, since when did Ramnant have Halo and Guineas world records?
N chapter 16 . 5/23/2021
God I love this story! I know it’s extremely painful to wait for updates, but this story is worth it. I remember the hiatus at chapter 12, and would check almost every week for months. Here we are, chapter 17, and this story still surprises me! Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/14/2021
I know its been over a year but I still hold out hope this fic might onr day be updated.
1,115 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »