Reviews for Live, Die, Repeat
Rum Aficionado chapter 6 . 9/6/2018
Is ThAt A mOtHeR hEcKiNg JoJo ReFeReNcE?
Xero619 chapter 2 . 8/7/2018
Dumbass Jaune
TheDarkFreak chapter 15 . 7/25/2018
Well, this turned out to be very interesting, and I'm very much looking forward to more.
Cheek chapter 2 . 7/11/2018
"Oh oum, priceless"

This is soooooooooo cringe. I understand that people want to pay respects to the creator of RWBY, but did the fandom have to go for the lowest hanging fruit? There has to be a better way! A tiny bit more effort and you could have a cameo character named Oum who pop's in for a single scene(like Marvel does with Stan Lee). I literally though of that off the top of my head...now excuse me while I go bleach my eyes.

Also, I might copypasta this thing into a word document just so I can excise all obnoxious references to Monty Oum. Ugh.
Skrubstar chapter 15 . 7/2/2018
Well this took a dark turn. Wonder how(or if) Jaune will get himself out of this one. Keep up the awesome work!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/27/2018
Great chapter, I especially love how you included Puppet's song Scribble. One of my favourites!
Frank Horrigan chapter 8 . 6/26/2018
Answers phone. Frank Fuckmothering Horrigan here, I heard you need a man who was experienced in jungle work and wetwork. Experienced in hunting down unkillable hero’s and hero’s of Justice. Experienced in fighting back Counter Guardians and serval variations of emiyas.
AuthorOfTheFall chapter 15 . 6/23/2018
Glad to have you back. Your writing style is entertaining as always. I missed LDR ALOT.
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 15 . 6/23/2018
I actually love psycho yandere Neo. I saw it in a other story and adored it. She had like a shrine to him drawn in blood. Mightve been Multiplayer. I hope ue brings her back to Beacon with him. The Harem begins! Lol I want her and Ruby to become dysfunctional besties. Like the world's craziest buddy cops.
Skilgannon White Wolf chapter 10 . 6/22/2018
I
Smashgunner chapter 15 . 6/13/2018
Rip Jaunes Sanity
Boi the boi chapter 5 . 5/31/2018
“Jaune with the wind”
GONE WITH THE WIND REFERENCE!
Got the pun.
The ceiling fan gets me WINDY!
I’ll leave now...
Dasgun chapter 15 . 6/2/2018
Not bad...
Dasgun chapter 1 . 6/2/2018
Not bad
Shawn45 chapter 15 . 5/30/2018
This story started out almost hysterically funny to me. I was laughing my ass off when Glynda was first training Jaune, and his immense dislike for her was the highlight of the early chapters. I was absolutely HOOKED for the first handful of chapters.

Now however, it's starting to become pretty disturbing. Seeing Jaune start to break psychologically is kind of really sad to read, and his current reset point is pretty distressing as well. Also, I can't help but wonder how exactly his power works - when he resets, is the entire world reset, unknowingly trapped in a loop with him, or does he just go to an alternate timeline, where the one he leaves continues on to be doomed? Not to mention, once he eventually achieves his goal, how the hell is he going to cope with all of the stress and memories of the months - maybe years - he was stuck in the loops?

I'm not really sure how you can go back to being funny after these last handful of chapters, but I'm definitely eager to see where you go with this.

As a quick aside, I LOVE your characterization of Ruby. She is so sickeningly sweet and cute that I think I may have diabetes now.
1,067 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »