Reviews for Live, Die, Repeat
YES ITS ALIVE
BrickLayingPsycho chapter 17 . 4/4
Spill, spill, spill, c'mon you giant ancient blond nerd, tell them the truth, they need to hear it, and hell, reveal how you activate it too, THAT would surely be a shock.

In all seriousness, I am in a state of jubilation at this story being continued, even if it is going to be a bit shorter than initially intended. I will miss the lengthy chapters of old, but hey, if that's the price to pay for continuation, may it be paid with a smile. Awful to hear that FFN basically crippled your will to write, however it is again a brilliant upturn to hear that The Elementalist was able to rekindle your passion.

Looping back to what I opened with, I do actually feel it would be pertinent of Jaune to reveal himself at last, as scarring as it may be to his friends to hear that he has died several hundred times in his pursuit of their protection. Especially now with all eyes on him, and Weiss having posed such a pointed question that can't so easily be deflected.
Wow, that's nice
Truck-Sama chapter 17 . 4/4
It's a shame the full story won't get written out but thank you anyway man I appreciate what you have done for this story
Truck-Sama chapter 17 . 4/4
Great chapter man I really liked P-money being drunk as he'll and I hope he comes clean to his teams kinda like he did to glynda and ozpin and kinda brakes down a little
Glad to see this story back.
...still not sure what Jaune sees in Neo after she basically killed him a several times.
Calamk chapter 17 . 4/4
I'm glad to see this story didn't drop off the face of the Earth. I really like this story and while it's a shame to hear what happened I will look forward to the next chapter.
marcialhd chapter 16 . 4/4
i also forgot to ask this will you rewrite/continue the "Gamer Girl" story? its just that i really liked the concept of that story and i love stories where Blake and Jaune interact with each other (i'm Knightshade fan after all).
marcialhd chapter 17 . 4/4
i'm happy that you decided to finish this story, though being honest i'm kinda bummed that there are not going to be any romance story arcs for Lancaster and Knightshade (which are actually my favorite ships in this fandom alongside harems), i also don't like that you are making the relationships open ended but i understand why you took that route, still i would prefer if Jaune ended up with both Ruby and Blake since i feel they are the ones he is closer to this time around (that and because Neo was more of a weird one night tryst than anything serious) i just don't like ambiguity specially in this kind of story, still i'm grateful that you came back and i will follow this till the end (heck i might actually reread it from the beginning since there is a lot i forgot about).
Adro-Sama chapter 17 . 4/4
Wellp ma boi got laid and everyone is safe...that's a win for me
That moment when Roman call Neo and her phone ring in Jaune's pocket was the best. I really wanted to Roman to say: "Bro really, the psycho?" XD
Sum9 chapter 17 . 4/4
It speaks to an author's discipline when they can reignite their muse and struggle to finish their story.

I'm rooting for ya.

Great chapter, chock full of brilliant violence, Long Islands, and even some failures to mix it up. You write an adorable drunk Pyrrha.

Lookin forward to what you have in store.
EmperorCookies chapter 15 . 4/4
So I guess the "harem" thing is going to kinda operate like it did in NTTF? Jaune gets with various girls that end up in a false loop and they don't stick? Makes sense, it doesnt brake the grounded feel Jaune has while still allowing you to play around with various relationships. It'll be interesting to see how it turns out in the end.
TalonIbnLaAhad chapter 17 . 4/4
I am extremely happy to see this back in action, but it is tempered by the news that it will not be as originally planned anymore. Still, it's better than a dead fic so I can't complain, and if this chapter is the example of how the rest go, then I am very much excited for the rest! I hope you're doing well, and look forward to what comes next! Good luck, take care, and stay healthy.
Sir Omega chapter 17 . 4/4
Why the hell should he "spill the beans"?
Also, why do any character fells the need to do so? To hell with it, I say. Let him go forward as it is.
InkDraft chapter 17 . 4/4
I love this story so much, thank you for updating it.
Also, please have Jaune tell them?
1,067 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »