Reviews for Live, Die, Repeat
Piterio chapter 4 . 12/14/2015
So he did. And he actually survived for 24 hours or full Arc. Guess that was enough to have him reach a save point. And yes this was amusing. Though that does make me wonder, what happens in every universe Jaune dies after. I know what happens in initiation bit but this one, I'm kinda curious. Well I can imagine it. Anyway thanks for the chapter and happy new year.
Kidkaboom1 chapter 4 . 12/14/2015
Ahhhh, I see how you're doing it. Faint checkpoints. Very nice. He's gonna have to find a way to revert to the last point, if he wants Phyrra... But Ruby here is slightly pushier than dimension 1... I'm guessing he tried to go back to checkpoint 1, which is why he deactivated his aura... He's gonna have fun with this timeline. So are you.
S.R.457 chapter 4 . 12/14/2015
LOLZ! LOVE IT!
snowyassas1n chapter 4 . 12/14/2015
spongebob easter egg!
AllAmericanNick chapter 4 . 12/14/2015
Always a joy to read.
Gammabeta99 chapter 4 . 12/14/2015
Aww poor Jaune, dying 100 times must be harsh... and painful i suspect.
Anyway yet another great chapter, i hope you update soon.
Dakota-Son of Poseidon chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
I. Am. LOVING. this story, i cant wait for the next chapter hahaha. Keep up this amazing work
sonalt chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
Despite swapping who fought which Grimm, plus some extras and fighting in a new arena, Ruby still had to decapitate the Giant Nevermore, constants in time I suppose. Riding Grimm had to happen, but for Jaune such a feat proved next-to impossible. Still at least they learned how to deal with Grimm that weren’t as suited to their skill sets.

We have Pyrrha that isn’t overly focused on him and much more dominant in the team leadership and strategy. But Jaune is still the better if only because he knows how they fight already. I guess it’ll end up with them be more of equals on the field then at this point he and Pyrrha got some decent banter going.

Ruby on the other hand is taking up some of Pyrrha’s concern, particularly over his death risking moves. Plus she is aware that Jaune knows more than he should have. hard to explain what he is doing without sounding crazy. perhaps he could if pressed explain it as a sort of precognition, he sees you and knows stuff about you and the future in general.

Nora is way too happy to find someone that seems to be on her wavelength, perhaps because she only had Ren before. And certainly has high expectations for him.

Cinder, Roman and the White Fang are aware of some of the events of initiation and have taken an interest. New combat training And Nora killed him in training that Glynda set up to hurt him. At least he has a new save point. So his new challenge is survive sparring with Nora. That will take some creativity to bypass Glynda.

Though now I have to wonder, what happened to the world after Jaune dies, erased or do they continue?
eugenio4079 chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
Love it
Surasa The Red chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
Good stuff. Although I don't know what was going on at the ending. Anyways, see you next time.
RaXieF chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
Aww, i loved the post team announcement talk between Ruby and Jaune..
i know you said it to be a multi-ship pair, but im rooting for RubyxJaune (lancaster) :D

i like your take of the revised initiation battle , more character interaction is great, and hows jaune take charge are well written,

although i dont get it why jaune would willingly suicide to nora at the near end of the chapie,.
oh and am i right that the "Respawn" point is moved forward?. great, i kinda liked the earlier part :p.

Thank you for updating, and good luck for the next chapter :D
tsun chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
eh? save point? then why did he restart from the start if there would be save point? something is missing here.

nice chapter.
Whitemage1998 chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
Woot great chapter keep it up
Wolfang21 chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
Jaune reaches a check point, yay!
TheDelta724 chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
...wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... Dude you should totally do a doctor who omake for this story! That is if that bit a the end wasn't a little hint/foreshadowing for what is to come...

Anyway, awesome chapter, and poor Jaune, getting hammered on his first day of school, must've been one hell of a hangover when he woke up!

-D