Reviews for In Your Heart, I'll live
shadowaureous chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
oh man... you got to complete this... i'm kinda wondering what he saw in his room? kaede back maybe? do continue soon... :P
chris chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
ohh goodness. are you ever going to continue this story? i mean, i really wanna know what drew that gasp from hana's lips. and what froze him. it's hanging halfway. sob sob sob.
Blue-eyed Fox chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
It was so sweet and sad at the same time. Hope you update soon!

I just wish I would be able to read your other works since this fic is well written, it just happens to be that I'm not a SenRu fan or advocate or anything. In short, I don't like the pairing. Hope you understand. )

~blue-eyed Fox
chris chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
oooh... please continue this fic... this is interesting...
Rhoe chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
That's a really interesting plot. I'm now so curious as to what's going to happen next!

Nice build-up and nice intro to the whole scenario.

Hope to see the next chapter up soon!

immagina chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
oh my goooooooood! whoa... that was... so... thrilling and exciting and angst. you hafta continue! really. i'm kinda speechless right now... so... all i can really say is that continue soon and keep on writing. i hate cliffhangers btw. tee hee. _ ganbatte.
Optimistic-Pessimistz chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
This is... amusing. I want to see if Kaede-chan will become a ghost like Hamlet's father... or will he become like Yuusuke in Yu Yu Hakusho... Wither way, it would be intensely amusing... _ Don't you think so, Hana_heart-chan?