Reviews for Broken Slipper
amongthenightingales chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
YES! Don't let a man mad enough to choose his wife by shoe size control the rest of your life! Love this story!
TottPaula chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Haha! Girl can rescue her own self! Love it. Well done.
Tek Sonay chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
Dang straight! Get it, Cinderella! xD
ordinarylittleme chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
So true. So good.
Nonew chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
As much as I need some candy-sweet fluff stuff once in a while and love the happily-ever-after, as much I am in the need for different stories and I truly enjoyed this.
I love fairy tales, I love it when prince charming steps up, but I love it as well, when prince charming isn't a spoiled brat, who used to blink twice at our heroine and she swoons for him.
This left me grinning in the end.
Thank you.
BettaPen chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Poor Cinderella... :(
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Wow :)
Elfine Starkadder chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
It's a rare story that makes you scoff at the original, but that's what this does. Of course, if you think about it, you can re-convince yourself that Cinderella and the prince really DID fall in love in a couple hours of dancing and falala. But...there's still that little thought of "Really? Reeeally?"
Anyway, very imaginative and whatnot. I liked it muchly.
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I never thought about it this way. Good job!
zoe alice chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
There are lots of good Cinderella adaptations, but they aren't straight from the fairytale, and for good reason. As you pinned, there's an absolute lack of a meaningful relationship between her and the Prince. So I quite enjoyed this!
Ella Palladino chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
A very interesting take from Cinderella's perspective! Great job.
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Hmm, not a happy ending...and yet I like it, lol.
EstrangeloEdessa chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I LOVE that ending! I've always been annoyed by how fairy tale princesses run off with random guys for no reason at all, and stories that change that are always awesome. What I really likes was that you made it seem ALMOST like she was really going to try it on, then at the last second, you changed it. Good job!
happyside chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
fufufufufufufu...that was funny! and the prince was no prince charming at all! : )
elmaa chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
wow, that was an interesting perspective that deep down, i suppose i've always wondered about but refused to acknowledge because i prefer to enjoy my fairytales with happily ever afters - no matter how really flawed these endings actually are :(

I have to admit, I like your Cinderella a lot more than the Disney one :) She's much cooler ;)