Reviews for From the Mouths of Children
HappyH chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
This story is amazing. I love quiet, subtle romance and this was it.
Your Mom chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
I've gotta be honest, ma'am. This is a beautiful little story. Now I know why they call you the wordslinger. Thank you for letting me read this! Also, I love how unique your names are. Way better than Jella and Bedward.
amnaK96 chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
OMG that was the sweetest, most subtly romantic one-shot! I loved the chemistry the two shared from the beginning, and something about Erza being portrayed in a motherly fashion, really compliments her characteristics further. Likewise for Jellal seen as a parent, it's such a great blend and I love the way it was portrayed in this plot!
Lmao, when Meredy blurted out that her dad is in love with Erza, I could practically feel some sort of second hand embarrassment and blushing! It was funny how they tressd from then on.
When he held her hand and laced their fingers thogether, I was melting, that was such a romantic gesture! And the slow kiss only added to the cuteness of the scene! Great job with this one! I can't wait to read more
-Amns
tbehartoo chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
So sweet and tender. Just lovely! Perfect for this time of year, too. Thanks for sharing.
The Silver Tongued Alpha chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Hmm that was nice. :) normally I don't read single parenting stuff. Idk something about not being "first" is kind of a turn off for me I guess lol. Kinda like a loss of innocence. You should give me your all type deal. Maybe I'm just... Idk. But anyways normally I don't read these but like I said earlier you've already won my loyalty so I gave it a shot of course. And I still wasn't disappointed. That doesn't mean I'll go and read EVERY story where one of them has a kid but still that was nice. And I could sort of read it as though Meredy were a little sister and not his daughter. I've already seen TONS of those so it wasn't hard. Regardless just like all your Jerza fica this one was sweet and fluffy and nice. Awesome job
krazyme98 chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Aww. I always did see a father/ daughter bond between Jellal and meredy and I'm glad you uploaded this. Cute one shot and nice read. Thanks for sharing!
SpringShippings74 chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
OMG! MEREDY IS FRIGGEN ADORABLE! TOO MUCH CUTENESS! SHES SOOOO CUTEEEE IN THIS ONE! TOOO MUCH CUTENESS FOR MEE!
thir13enth chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
"They say the starkest truths come from the mouths of children." - hah! love the foreshadowing, the story is endearing. Love the amount of detail that you've crafted into this.