Reviews for Naraku's Guide To Plagiarism
cal chapter 1 . 5/21
plagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarismplagiarism
ilikebluepineapples chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
Are you going to update this one? Do you have it written out already, because from your little author's note in the beginning it seems like you do...please update, it's hilarious.
kitty demon chapter 2 . 2/14/2006
hehehe, this seems interesting. i've never read a fic like it. please update soon!
windborne chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
hahahahahahahahahahahaha... were you really plagiarized (sp?)? *winces* poor you...
silent nox2 chapter 2 . 8/20/2005
You, my darling, has a wicked sense of humor. Though I am a bit worried by the amount of time that had passed since your last update. I sincerely hope an amazing author such as yourself haven't given up on your stories yet. I dread to think about what your ever-faithful fans would do if that were the case. (Murder, anyone?) Regardless, I simply adore your stories, at least all the Inuyasha ones. Can't say I have much love for Buffy or the relationship between Hitomi and Von.

Falling Stars is very well developed and written, seeing how you have done a fabulous job on it. Perhaps if I were to create the perfect human being in the near future, I'm afraid I will be inclined to use your talents as part of the gene structure. It would certainly be most fitting without question. I could barely stand the anticipation of reading how the story goes, but why do I get the odd vibe that it'll be a considerate while before the next part grace the world and face the light of day?

If that was the case, then I sincerely hope that the story has not be discontinued and that somewhere in your kind heart, you have the selflessness to give us starving readers what our heart desires. I wish you luck on anything you work with from now on.

Sincerely,

Silent Nox
QueenTatooine chapter 2 . 7/5/2005
This is rather funny. Was it ever finished, you mentioned that you were removing an author's name from the story, so will the rest of it be back up? I hope so, there are a couple of people I'd like to point to it. Good luck with all you do.

~QueenTatooine
Sorehai chapter 2 . 1/16/2005
Dude, that was awesome! I just love Naraku and...yeah. It's glad to know that there are still author's taking chances with different things. By the way, the guy who ripped off your work should be burning in hell as we speak. It's only what they deserve. Also, loved how you added that part about Sesshomaru...As you can tell I love him lots! Update soon eh?
Kohikari chapter 2 . 12/4/2004
Nice! I LOVE this idea! That oughta rub a little of their own * in those plagiarizers' slimy faces... By the way, I love how you portray Naraku. His little comments are absolutely hilarious! Please uppdate soon!

-Kohikari*
OtakuSailorV chapter 2 . 11/23/2004
Very funny. Good work so far and keep it up.
Aiffe chapter 2 . 10/16/2004
Cute! Even so, I'm not sure why you're mad, I mean, as long as it's not a copy/paste job, I say, let 'em, I know mine will still be better, because I saw it in my head first. If that's what they need to do on their path of learning, not my problem.

Naraku, however, I love. Even more than Sesshy. I really identify with Naraku. Everything I write, whether he's in it or not, is patently evil.

Which is what I love about this. You tell 'em, Naraku! Corrupt the innocent! Less whiny author, more evil! :D
Raven Shinobi chapter 2 . 9/24/2004
Yeah, there are tons of fics out there where the 'authors' shamelessly copy and paste other people's work and claim it as their own. Thanks for coming up with an original and fun way to point out to this esscalating problem.
Defafaeth Mechqua chapter 2 . 8/26/2004
Interesting concepts. Hm . . .
Tigeris chapter 2 . 8/11/2004
LOL this is really funny. Naraku is awesome! N E wayz, I'm sorry to hear somebody plagiarized your work, I don't understand why somebody would do that.

Take Care,

Tigeris
The Narrator chapter 2 . 7/3/2004
Oro, how terrible for you! I do not think i have ever been plagarized, but well done on finding a way to exorcise your anger creatively!

Salute!

The Narrator
Rache Tenou chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
Yes. You do kill me. This is insanely entertaining. And funny... can't forget the funny!
All hail Fluffy!