Reviews for Crimson Roses
MoceJo chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
Why do i do this to myself? Ohhh man this was just heartbreaking.
Skystorm14113 chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Alright I don't think there's anything I can say that wasn't said by the other commenters, except for thanks for making this different piece of johnlock. It's refreshing in the worst way possible.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Oh. My. God.
I am absolutely speechless. This. This is so amazingly, brilliantly, wonderfully beautiful.
It is a very original way of writing, something unique that goes wonderfully with the story. The words flow just perfect. I loved it. I really really loved it.
Amazing amazing amazing work.
MelodyOfSong526 chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
This is absolutely stunning. You've managed to create something that is just beautifully tragic in a unique format. The way you've written the sentences encompasses a wide spectrum. Incredibly hard to do well, and you've done an absolutely fantastic job.

Heartbreaking. Sherlock's past is most definitely filled with a good deal of sadness and jealousy. Love how you hinted at those instances without going too much in-depth.

The parallel between the beginning and the end is just so reminiscent of a classical sonnet-like poem. Again, impressive how you've created your own template yet still maintain the beauty of the words.

If there is any criticism I have, it concerns how John is portrayed here. Although he gets annoyed by Sherlock's antics, would he really go so far as to show it so openly? He never would intentionally hurt Sherlock, and I got the vibe that in here he was acting like a prick. Biased? Possibly, since this work focuses on Sherlock and his struggles...

Beautiful work! You should be very proud of the wonderful work you have created.
deaka chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
I really like the evocative language you've used in this. Poor Sherlock, stretching at the seams while John obliviously makes it worse. Beautifully done!
3.1415926535897932384626433383 chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Wow, this is beautiful. I love your phrasing, word choice, the way you melded story and poem, the way you got into his head, all of it. Literally the only big thing keeping this off my favorites list is the profanity. This is an amazing piece and I hope you have a long career in writing because you seem to deserve it by this