Reviews for Heartstrings
sydthesun chapter 1 . 7/17
Oh wow, I really loved this!
Definitely-Beautiful chapter 9 . 7/15
Ok, I just got to the beginning of this chapter, so I don't know what happens next, and I haven't read to chapter 12 yet, but I have a way out for Chat and Mari! What if they play it off as this: ' Chat and Mari were just friends and Chat was having trouble getting his love interest- Ladybug- to notice him, so Mari came up with the idea to fake a relationship to make Ladybug jealous. It "worked", and Chat publicly thanks Mari for her help. Alya and everyone understand why she would need to keep the 'fake relationship' a secret, and she can go back to normal before she and Adrien finally hit the scene!' I just had this Eureka moment, and even if you totally have a different fantastic idea in the works, and wouldn't be able to use this, I thought I'd share anyway. Love your story! It's amazing!
Leah chapter 12 . 7/10
This. Has to be. Single-handedly the best Miraculous fanfiction I've ever read. I swear I already want to reread it. I loved it so so so so SO much. Holy crap.
Kintora chapter 12 . 7/8
Very enjoyable read :) Nice job.
Fangirl 3 chapter 12 . 7/6
It eas amazing! I mean was...hehe..
FallenWing21 chapter 12 . 7/1
my god this last half was just beautifully written. I'm SO happy to have finished this and read such a masterpiece. Thank you so much for writing!
Angel Wolf chapter 5 . 7/1
wow I want MOREEEEEEEESES
FallenWing21 chapter 8 . 6/28
I hope that you're able to get review notifications because im loving this so much! Adrien/Marinette's relationship is so SOFT and WARM but also really electric, intimate, and charged with adoration/love and the like. Ugh I cannot get enough of how easy the transitions are between the intimate moments and seriousness. Can't wait to read even more! I feel like the way they're handling this situation could actually be canon!
FallenWing21 chapter 5 . 6/28
I really love your descriptions of how Marinette is feeling! The words bursting, shining, glowing, and how you incorporate them in your sentences are so so visually (mentally) stunning to me. I know I just HAD to mention how your writing is making my heart soar and flutter because of how much care, warmth, and life you've placed into this story so far. I can't wait to continue reading!
jezajezaro chapter 1 . 6/23
I know this is 3 years old and I sure as hell hope you are getting review notifications about this fic, because I need to say this - I've been on this website for 12 years now and this is the best kiss I've read on it.

It keeps me coming back to this story.

Actually I think this is the best fiction kiss I've read and I've been reading since I was 6 years old.

I'm pretty sure I've left a review before (the first time I read your story), but something about this kiss just stuck with me. As a fellow writer I wish I could tell you what exactly, but I can't. It's just perfect and every so often I've felt the need to come back and re-read your story, because of that kiss right here. The funny thing is that this has been going for years now and I really think you should know what an amazing job you've done.
mouettte chapter 12 . 6/15
this is the best mlb fanfic ive read this far ! i think you represented the characters very successfully and i hope youll write another fanfic soon :D im really looking forward to seeing more of your work
dayadmg chapter 12 . 6/12
Omg! Amazing work!
Stormberry chapter 2 . 6/11
This is almost as good as On The Prowl
Alis Volat Propris chapter 12 . 5/18
Fun to see things from Chat Noir's perspective and him being proactive this time.
Nap Team Captain chapter 3 . 5/9
I love this fic so I'm gonna defend it a bit if you're scrolling through the reviews.
Especially Quinte. Sorry but I just have to roll my eyes at how she's complaining about how 'terrible' your grammar is but she can't even spell the word right and is acting all tough and mighty. I checked her fics and it can't hold a candle to yours.