Reviews for Four Times Rose Weasley Woke Up In Places Other Than Her Bed
catwomannnnnn1 chapter 1 . 2/28/2019
I love this story so much ahah
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2019
This is greattttr agahgs
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2019
I read this and Gestures today and had so much fun with. Jen. I love the set up (Rose forgetting each encounter) and reading Scorpius’ side too. Lots of humor, fun, great banter, but deep feeling and longing at the core.
astra chapter 4 . 12/10/2018
omfg that line about his heart...damn that was smooth af
TheNeverEndingOne chapter 4 . 11/24/2018
why is there no possibility to Favorite this more than once? There should be like a Superlike optioj or something, A Super Mega Like option. Jesus chraist this was amazing to read! I got butterflies all over my stomach and they are PARTYING IT UP. Holy Shit. But more than the incredibly sweet, well written romance, you also have such a fun and amazing writing style! It's so good! Imme read more of your work now! Damn you are amazing!
Broweyesandhair chapter 4 . 11/16/2018
They’re so perfect I love it. Great story!
Broweyesandhair chapter 3 . 11/16/2018
I’m loving this. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 2 . 11/16/2018
She really should just jump him lol. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 1 . 11/16/2018
I love that her first reaction to a shirtless scorpius is that he’s a hussy. Great chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/13/2018
I don't know how you do it! Your writing brings me joy, laughter, and pain. I experience the story as if I were in it, and for that, you are remarkable. Your stories bring me so much happiness, and I eagerly await your every update. I loved this piece so so so much, and I will continue to always support you! You're phenomenal!
halbarath chapter 3 . 5/2/2018
He kissed her before the match. I'm sure he did. Why doesn't he tell her ?
halbarath chapter 2 . 5/2/2018
Oh, but she confessed the last time, didn't she? And he wanted her to tell him she loves him in full awareness - must have been quite disappointed. He likes her too, doesn't he? He was rather forward in this chapter but she is too busy denying her feelings to notice, ain't she? I'm enjoying your story far too much. Loving it in fact.
halbarath chapter 1 . 5/2/2018
Ahahaha! That was funny. Really. I love your Rosie.
FreyaWrackspurt chapter 1 . 3/6/2018
So glad I found you profile
Moccalove chapter 3 . 2/27/2018
It's too good, I seriously can't handle it. It's the brightest part of my day!