Reviews for Four Times Rose Weasley Woke Up In Places Other Than Her Bed
I knew it had to be somewhere on the list
LOVEDTHIS
Why is scorpius being so annoying? Ugh.
And that is why I have a head canon i will take to the grave that rose Weasley does not drink! The judgement of both her and hermione.
protectremusatallcosts chapter 4 . 7/1/2021
Thank you so much for this beautiful story!
catwomannnnnn1 chapter 1 . 2/28/2019
I love this story so much ahah
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2019
This is greattttr agahgs
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2019
I read this and Gestures today and had so much fun with. Jen. I love the set up (Rose forgetting each encounter) and reading Scorpius’ side too. Lots of humor, fun, great banter, but deep feeling and longing at the core.
astra chapter 4 . 12/10/2018
omfg that line about his heart...damn that was smooth af
TheNeverEndingOne chapter 4 . 11/24/2018
why is there no possibility to Favorite this more than once? There should be like a Superlike optioj or something, A Super Mega Like option. Jesus chraist this was amazing to read! I got butterflies all over my stomach and they are PARTYING IT UP. Holy Shit. But more than the incredibly sweet, well written romance, you also have such a fun and amazing writing style! It's so good! Imme read more of your work now! Damn you are amazing!
Broweyesandhair chapter 4 . 11/16/2018
They’re so perfect I love it. Great story!
Broweyesandhair chapter 3 . 11/16/2018
I’m loving this. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 2 . 11/16/2018
She really should just jump him lol. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 1 . 11/16/2018
I love that her first reaction to a shirtless scorpius is that he’s a hussy. Great chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/13/2018
I don't know how you do it! Your writing brings me joy, laughter, and pain. I experience the story as if I were in it, and for that, you are remarkable. Your stories bring me so much happiness, and I eagerly await your every update. I loved this piece so so so much, and I will continue to always support you! You're phenomenal!