Reviews for Four Times Rose Weasley Woke Up In Places Other Than Her Bed
BookLuvr9802 chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Love this. I had a grin the whole time I was reading this! Nice writing, can't wait for the update
nobodysperfect2133 chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
First of all, so sorry to hear you have been unwell. Hopefully you are much better now and this four-shot will get you back into the writing groove. It doesn't matter to me if this is just therapy for you and not an update of TBP or The Thing... you are the reigning champion of Scorose banter so I will take any writing from you at all! Although if it does get you back into the creative swing and you feel like updating your other stories, I will be a very happy camper indeed - just saying.

As always your humour is in abundance with this one. I love Rose's assessment of having a "spewy night" and the line about how her energy skipped town with her dignity (we've all been there!) I really laughed at the reference to her "downstairs fun-zone" and love how you can make a story with so much swearing so appealing. Finally I have to commend you on your summary for this one. Most authors don't provide very witty summaries, but this one is a hoot. Well done and I look forward to more in a week or so.
MakingMarauderMischief chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
I am a serious Scor/Lily shipper now, so I am going to imagine that the word Rose is going to morph into Lily from now on. No offense to you. Sorry :(
Anyway, that out of the way, I think that this story has great potential to become have a unique, creative writing style. I hope that you keep on writing. I look forward to that day. :)
muddier waters chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
If his face softens one more time I will just die. Looking forward to the next part because this was fantastic! :) glad you're back!
Potassium1939.1 chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
BWAHAHAHA! THAT WAS HILARIOUS! I love this line: "she is at least 76.5% sure she isn't dead," I'm pretty sure I snorted. Please update soon! (And TBP and The Thing asap when you are able!) Can't wait!
Nico Fan chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Ahhhhh it's good to be reading your work again! You're a lovely writer. I did enjoy this chapter, although I don't have a lot of constructive feedback, I felt the need to tell you that!
Hope you're having a lovely day/night!
-C
jojosegote chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
SO EXCITED! It looks so good!
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10