Reviews for Four Times Rose Weasley Woke Up In Places Other Than Her Bed
Moccalove chapter 3 . 2/27/2018
It's too good, I seriously can't handle it. It's the brightest part of my day!
Moccalove chapter 2 . 2/27/2018
I would even read your grocery lists since your writing is so damn good!
Moccalove chapter 1 . 2/27/2018
Reading this fic for the second time now, and enjoying every second of it. I love your witty, grumpy rose and the tension between them is maddening!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/27/2018
Binch i cried again. Its not funny anymore
And scorpius is so soft and yet sexy as hell im dead rip
Guest chapter 3 . 1/27/2018
IM GFUCJING CRYING HE LOVES HER SO FUCHING MUVH
Guest chapter 2 . 1/27/2018
IM 100% FOR SCORPIUS GIVING FOND NAMES TO ROSE
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2018
This was great! Part 1
im obsessed chapter 4 . 11/27/2017
well damn excuse me while i squeal for the rest of my fucking life
Sorcieres de la Neige chapter 4 . 8/29/2017
Hey there!
I really really enjoyed this and I'm happy I saw Rose's PoV because I was about to read Scorpius' first and I think this way is better.
Now, of course, I'm going to read the Scorpius part. Just because I want to know what on earth did Rose write on the sky. It has anything to do with my Scorose obsession. And my lack of romance since a year or so (well, when I had romance I read those stories too, so that doesn't count, I suppose).
I might have understand the story much better than Rose because of my reading the summary of the Scorpius' PoV story, but well, I don't mind spoilers, I am so happy to read how Scorpius smirks and how stomachs are all flippy floppy.
I really want to read the Scorpius part, even though
I realised you always write about Scorpius beeing in love with Rose before, and about them beeing famous. It's not as if I hated it, I love it, by the way. It's just something I thought and wanted to share.
But of course, after reading these stories I'm always looking for the man in love with me. I need some patience. I'm gonna ask Merlin
Thanks for your stories. I really am devouring them.
Lilenaq chapter 4 . 7/10/2017
This is amazing! I love it!
Lilian chapter 4 . 4/6/2017
Love love lobe
amalspach chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
I love this story wayyyyyy too much. Seriously, Rose's inner monologue was freaking hilarious. Keep writing new stories!
amalspach chapter 4 . 2/20/2017
albe-chan chapter 4 . 1/31/2017
Love. Favourite. Gwah. Your Scorpius is, quite possibly, my favourite.
LilyJean630 chapter 4 . 1/3/2017
I know I'm late to the party... and hope you still read these... but that was fucking amazing! I can't wait to read from his POV! Thanks for sharing!
142 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »